76. A wintry sacrifice

Damon's P.O.V.

- This would be so much more fun if we were naked, I complain as I feel Elena gazing at me. Elena slept at the boarding house last night, because I was a coward and didn't do what I told Stefan and Gillian. I backed off pitiably. I couldn't really sleep last night... I kept thinking of what Elena said about Gillian wanting and doing everything to have her family back... My niece isn't selfish and egocentric like Elena pretends... I don't believe her.

- That was your call, not mine, answers, Elena as she continues to stare at me... I can sense it. I open my eyes to look at her.

- I was being a gentleman, I complain before rolling over onto my back and sigh. You shouldn't have stayed, I tell her, frowning as I shake my head and stare at the ceiling.

- I know, replies, Elena, rolling on her back at well and sighing annoyed. I get out of my bed and walk over to my dresser. This feels wrong now... I always wanted this, but not like that. Not having her sired to me.

- I should have made you leave. Sent you packing. I promised Stefan and Gillian is going to kill me... I say to her, seeing her sitting upright on my bed as I look at her upset and annoyed.

- I know... repeats, Elena when I cut her.

- You're sired to me, Elena, I remind her upset as I take my shirt off and take a fresh one from my drawer. Which means everything that you think you feel; might not even be real, I say before scoffing and shaking my head negatively again. Again, Gillian was right, I say annoyed that my niece often, almost always, sees and understands everything before everyone.

- I know, Damon, but it feels real, answers, the brunette vampire to me as she gets up from the bed and walks up over to me. And I'm not ready to let go of that, she complains.

- Well, I can make you. Invoke the sire bond, I reply which caused her to frown confused and then sadly.

- So do it, she tells me, challenging me to do it. Right... I stare at her for a moment when she does her puppy eyes to me. I sigh, not able to resist to them.

- I told him I would set you free. Right after I didn't tell him that we slept together, I complain and remind to the brunette with a guilty and ashamed tone for going in my brother's back and stealing his girlfriend.

- So, what do you want to do? questions, Elena to me, frowning sadly again.

- I wanna throw you back in my bed and never let you leave, I whisper as I get closer to her and stare at her lips as our faces are merely inches apart.

- So do it, whispers seductively, Elena. The two of us were about to kiss each other when her phone suddenly rings. Great timing...

- Saved by the cell phone, I whisper, trying to joke, but even I don't find the strength to smile. Elena rolls her eyes and takes out her phone to see who it is.

- I have to meet Bonnie. She's teaching Jeremy how not to kill me, explains to me, Elena, before turning around and walking back to the bed. She picks up her bag before looking back at me. Wanna come? She proposes gently to me with hope in her voice. I stare at her for a moment, divided by going with her or staying here to not make Stefan and Gillian mad at me...

Gillian's P.O.V.

I enter the shower after quietly getting out of the bed. Kol is still sleeping. It was hard to get out of bed since his arm was tight around my waist. I put the shower on and let the hot water running down my body. I wash my hair, letting the soap and the bubbles perfuming my hair before beginning to wash my body. I pass my hands on my stomach, doing a circular movement when two arms come around me and grab my hands. I smile and giggle before letting my head resting on Kol's chest. The vampire kisses my cheek before letting his head on my shoulder. None of us say a word to not disturb this moment. Suddenly, I feel him travelling his right hand up and down my waist as his left hand keeps hold of mines. He moves his right hand up to my chest, massaging it, as he kisses softly my shoulder and my neck. I close my eyes and let a heavy breath out, almost moaning. The boy starts to lowering his right hand a bit more lower than my stomach. I can feel my heart beating faster and strongly in my chest as my breathing slowly accelerates and gets heavier. I turn around rapidly to face him and crash my lips onto his with fierce and passion. The Original vampire responds to my kiss, giving a hard pressure to show me who is dominating. However, I give a hard pressure back, creating a fight to show him who truly dominates the other. I smile into the kiss but not for long as our make out becomes more and more heated. The boy begins to breath heavily as he goes down my neck and then my chest. I let my head rolling back, closing my eyes in pleasure when he suddenly pushes me against the wall of the shower. My back collides with the cold wall, but I don't pay attention to it. The vampire goes back to my lips before he lightly lowers himself to pick me up. I let him do and pass my arms around his neck as my lips are still attached to his. Kol holds me against the wall, my legs around his waist as the both of us begin to moan of pleasure. I grip onto his back carefully to not hurt nor scratch him even though it won't do much on him. My breathing gets more and more rapid and heavy, just like Kol's, as moans get louder and faster from the both of us. I kiss his neck before lightly and softly biting it. I can feel a knot burning the bottom of my belly. The boy groans of pleasure as it seems to become harder for him to keep going. A very small while later, Kol stops and looks at me breathless as the water runs on both of our bodies. I look up at him, feeling my body shaking of pleasure as he crushes my hips with his. I try to find something on the wall to grip onto it with my left hand, but I don't find anything. I grip onto his neck, trying to stay up.