20. We'll help you dad

Stefan's P.O.V.

This morning, I've got my red car off of the garage and drove to school with it. I think it's time to get a bit of fresh air for this baby. I didn't take Gillian since she's already there. I arrived at school fifteen minutes later and parks my car under every teens sights. They must not have seen a car like that since years. Probably never for some. I get out of the engine and remark Elena walking toward me. She smiles while holding her books.

- Nice car, compliments the brunette while looking at it, even though she already saw it.

- Thought it was a waste to leave it in the garage, I reply smiling and walking toward her as well. I lean down and kiss her furiously on the lips.

- I didn't know you were coming back today. I saw Gillian at her locker minutes ago but I didn't think you would come.

- You know, I woke up this morning and I was feeling great and I figured it was time for me to get back into things, she nods smiling again.

- Does that mean you're okay now, with all the cravings?

- Yeah, I mean the worst part is over so... now all I want to do is just spend as much time with you as possible, I lie to her. If she knew, she would probably hate me. I smile again.

- I'm okay with that, she says kissing me again. I respond to her kiss when I hear my daughter's voice. I pull away from Elena and looks at Gillian.

- That's a new one, since when were you planning to come back today? She questions frowning confusedly. I chuckle as I pass my arm in Elena's back.

- sorry Lilou, I should have told you.

- yeah, I would have loved not to walk. Gillian looks at my car behind Elena and I. Wait, you came with it? I nod still smiling. Okay, no, yeah, I was better off running. Elena and I both laugh which makes Gillian frowning a bit. I'm going to class, see you. Gillian walks away and I turn to face Elena again.

- Hey, thank you for helping me get through the rough patch.

- You're welcome, we look at each other's eyes in silent. She's so beautiful. We're gonna be late.

- Okay, uh, you know what? I'll catch up with you, I'm gonna grab my stuff. I'll be right behind you, I tell her smiling and pecking her lips two times.

I watch Elena walking to the building before going to the trunk of my car and opening it. Empty blood bags coming from the hospital are all over it. It's so wrong but so good. I grab my stuff and close the trunk before walking to my class.

Damon's P.O.V.

Liz called me last night to informed me about a reunion with John Gilbert and her. So this morning, I drove off where the reunion happens after drinking my usual Bourbon glass. I parked my car besides a police one which is sheriff Forbes's one and walk to the mansion. I enter it and join Liz and John in the main room.

- There was a disturbance at the hospital blood bank last night; some of the supply was compromised, informs me Liz sounding more serious than ever.

- Compromised? You mean stolen? I ask her arcing a brow.

- We almost missed it. The inventory records were altered but when the night manager was questioned, he had no recollection of changing them, I nod at her comment before hearing John talking.

- Meaning that the vampire who stole the blood used mind control to hide the theft. I stare at him as I step to be between the two people in this room.