41. The 60's aren't made for everyone

Gillian's P.O.V.

Katherine and I are tied up to a chair in Alaric's appartement. Klaus took possession of the teacher's body last night and one of his witch is staying with him to help for his diabolical plan. I won't lie, I'm freaking scared right now. The man that wants to kill Elena, my mother or/and I is standing in the same room as I am. I can die at any moment without even being able to fight back. I wish dad would be here, to help me.

- Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam? I hear Klaus saying from the bedroom. Klaus/Alaric is coming back with two shirts in his hands and shows them to us. Okay, bad, or badder?

- The dark colors suit you better, answers my mother nervously. She's as scared as I am.

- Oh, thank you, Honey, tells Klaus while throwing one of the shirt on the bed and keeping the dark one. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct? Asks the Original while dressing up.

- The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house, responds Katherine, sounding scared. She's not even looking at him.

- Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill, complains Klaus about his brother. I lightly frown.

- Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna, reminds Katherine.

- Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else? Asks Klaus as he buttons up the shirt.

- That's it, replies my mother. Klaus gets closer to us and I swallow hardly my saliva. He smiles to my mother before stopping in front of me and touches my cheek delicately. I try to back away, scared of what he can do.

- Oh, your daughter is so jumpy, whispers Klaus while taking his hand back.

- Please, just... kill me and let her go, I frown and turn to look at my mother. I've told you everything that I know. I watch Klaus puting his hands on the armrests on Katherine's chair and looks at her in the face.

- You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? My mother looks up at Alaric and I swear I saw the man's pupils dilated. Did he just compelled her? Is that possible? Tell me.

- They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger, answers my mother under the compulsion of the Original vampire.

- Bonnie the best friend? Katherine nods. Klaus/Alaric backs away a bit and crosses his arms over his chest. I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore.

- She doesn't or didn't. I don't know, Katherine's shakes her head. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop.

- Well, maybe you can answer, Klaus turns to me.

- I was out even before you kidnapped her. I don't know anything. All I know is that Bonnie doesn't have anymore powers. How could she have get them back anyway? Klaus stares at me before humming, nodding and smiling at the same time.

- We'll have to get to the bottom of that, answers the Original.

- Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it, pleads my mother sounding even more scared than few minutes ago.

- And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years, the vampire smiles evily to her. Your death and suffer is going to last at least half that long, I arc my brows, just like my mother. Klaus takes a single-blade pocketknife from his jean pocket. He opens it and holds it before Katherine. I want you to take this knife... He turns to me and smiles, And stab your daughter.