57. The gunshot of explanation

Bonnie's P.O.V.

I'm walking through the woods and I enter a cemetery. What is it this time...? I step slowly further in it, serpentine between the gravestones. Grams... The first one that I see is written "Sheila Bennett Beloved Grandmother". I frown sadly, hurt and missing my grandma so much. I keep walking and look at the next gravestone : "Amelia Bennett. She was well esteemed and loyal to all who knew her.". I wish I could have known her... I keep walking, still reading the gravestones of my family. "The memory of Ernestine Bennett. Rest in peace.". Another ancester that I wish I could have known... They were all so powerful. Why do I see those gravestones though? What am I supposed to understand? What am I supposed to do? I continue stepping further into the cemerety when I see the mysterious coffin sitting above ground and placed behind all the gravestones of my family. Why? I approach it, stepping carefully toward it before placing my hands on it. Maybe it will open this time...

- I figured out how to open it, I turn around, surprised to hear someone talking and a bit scared. Klaus... Can you? asks the Original Hybrid, smirking. I stare at him, scared when he, suddenly, rushes to me and bites me down my neck, making me losing my consciousness.

I wake up, feeling stuck. Where am I? Why is it so dark in here? What did he do to me? I manage to grab my phone in my pocket and put the flashlight on. What...? I'm in the coffin?! How did he opened it? How... Could I be under ground? No...!

- Let me out! Please! I scream, banging on the coffin for someone to open it. I can feel my heart beating fast, scared. Oh my god, oh my god! I whisper before closing my eyes and taking few deep breaths in and out. I'm a witch... I can figure something out to open the coffin. Fes patrus tribum, melan veras, et vasa quisa, exu quisa! I chant a spell, feeling my eyes watering quickly. Why isn't working? Why can't my powers work with this coffin? I bang on the coffin again, furiously, hoping it will open as I feel my tears rolling down. Wait... who is that? Footsteps are heard outside the coffin. Someone is here, I know it. Hey! I'm in here! I'm in here! I'm in here! AHH!! I scream banging furiously on the coffin again, hoping the person will hear me. Suddenly, a woman opens the coffin. I was blinded by the light at first, but then... that's impossible.

Elena's P.O.V.

- I've been having these dreams for days now. It's like the witches are trying to send me a message, explains, Bonnie to me as she shows me the coffins hidden in the basement of the old abandoned house. The two of us are standing in front of them.

- I just can't believe that you guys kept this from me this whole time, I reply, shaking my head, disappointed.

- Stefan thought, if you knew where the coffins were, Klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you, explains, Bonnie to me, which caused me to sigh. Of course, he would do that...

- So, these are the rest of his family? I ask, mentioning the coffins and Klaus.

- Yeah. Elijah and two others, she says, nodding before walking between two of them. This one... she points at the higher one, going near it, is the one we can't open. We don't know who is in it, or whats in it, only that I think my dream's telling me it'll help us kill Klaus, I nod, frowning confused. What could Klaus keep in that thing? Suddenly, Stefan and Gillian both enter the basement.

- You've got to be kidding me, whispers, Gillian, rolling her eyes when she saw me. I lightly groan, upset as my arms are crossed over my chest. What is she doing here? asks, Stefan's daughter, pointing at me and frowning. Stefan lifts his hand up to tell Gillian to stay quiet and to calm down before looking at Bonnie.