89. And just like that, I lost you again...

Kyle's P.O.V.

It's early in the morning, the sun just starting to get up. The Mystic Falls High School field is already all decked out for the commencement of the ceremony which will happen in few hours. Empty chairs are facing the podium when the principal will be standing to give the diploma to all those young and ignorant kids. Ballons, pom-poms and congratulations card are all set for the event. It will be a memorable day... I walk up on the podium, reaching out for the microphone. It's time to make an announcement... I pat two times the microphone to see if it is working as I see people joining me. That's right, come to the winner team...

- Welcome back, I greet them as I look at each and every single faces. I don't know any of them, but I can surely tell that they are not humans. The way they walk, the rage and the taste of revenge flashing all across their face... They can only be supernatural. It was our deaths that allowed this day to come to pass... Massacres performed in the name of resurrecting the immortal, Silas. Twelve hybrids, twelve witches, the slaughter of innocents by the so-called hero protectors of Mystic Falls. They risked unleashing hell on earth for their own selfish gains. And today that's exactly what they're going to get, I recount, remind and tell them with a serious voice, speaking with a determined tone. All of those people stare at me, some of them smirking to idea of my plan, others nodding positively. That's exactly what I wanted...

Gillian's P.O.V.

I slowly wake up, feeling an arm around my waist, a thumb rubbing my abs while feeling the familiar lips of my boyfriend tracing a line of kisses on my shoulder. I smile, feeling joyful and well after the amazing night he made for us. I couldn't have dreamed for anything better. It was perfect... I stretch before turning on myself to face the Original laying next to me. I look at Kol smiling at me, seeing his still sleepy eyes. I'm guessing someone just woke up too... I smile at him, placing my hand on his cheek to stroke it. I lean in and kiss his lips into a passionate kiss as Kol gives back a harder pressure to answer it. The two of us smile through the kiss before I hide my face into the crook of his neck. I love him so much...

- Morning, Beautiful, I hear Kol whispering as he kisses my cheek and caresses gently my back. Did you sleep well? He asks me while still whispering. I lightly chuckle before pulling my head out of his neck. Kol looks at me with love flashing through his eyes.

- Can you please bring me back to last night? I demand him with a pleading tone which caused the both of us to laugh at the same time. My boyfriend brings me back against him, embracing me at the same time. I kiss his collar bone as my left hand caresses his back as well. How are you? I ask him.

- I'm good, Darling, I'm good, answers, Kol, as I feel him lightly tightening his embrace. The two of us stay silent in each other's arms, enjoying this lazy morning that we are about to... This is a joke, right? Music is suddenly loudly blasting in the house, coming from downstairs. I can hear Kol groaning upset which caused me to smile and laugh in his neck. However, those people who have just put on that music at this time won't be good for too long, replies, Kol, answering to my previous question with sarcasm. I pull my head away from his neck before rolling my eyes, smiling at the same time. I lean in and kiss my boyfriend while my hand goes behind his neck to pull his even more closer. Kol slowly deepens the kiss, giving a hard pressure on my lips. I smile through the kiss again when the music echoes even more louder. Kol pulls away and lets himself laying on his back. I watch him sighing before he shakes his head negatively. I laugh to his reaction, amused.

- Come on. Get up, we have stuff to do today, I tell him, pushing the sheets away before getting up. I forgot for a moment that the two of us are still naked from last night...