14

The black figure stuck onto the ground as it rapidly slunk its way to the cabin's room. Mu Sheng's half-shut eyelids immediately flew open. There was vicious ruthlessness in this gaze.

He was sitting on the ground. His body shook once and he immediately blocked the entrance, his fingers letting out creaking sounds.

The black figure stopped for a moment; the human shadow that appeared when it moved was covered up. The ball of black air like a black cloud started to boil actively and the spot it stopped at very quickly, was covered with water, piling up into a small puddle.

In the next moment, this churning black cloud was like a beast ready to pounce, a bowstring that was drawn to its limits. This was a stance that signified it was ready to attack.

"Fool." Mu Sheng smirked. His gaze was sharp and he had already removed the metal bracelet on his wrist.

The black figure stood up. It was about half the height of a human. The youth on the ground was covered by its shadow, like he was swallowed by darkness.

"Clang—-"

Light suddenly shone from Mu Sheng's Demon Restraining Circlet, like the first rays of dawn, to expel the black cloud. The black figure was battered and lost two chunks of itself. A stream of black suddenly burst out of its waist area, causing the hold of the ship to be permeated with a rotting smell.

After the black smoke dispersed, there were many water stains on the ground. There was a ferocious looking ivory skeleton head rolling about on the ground. Next to it was a few scattered pieces of white bone soaking in water.

Ling Miaomiao had her mouth wide open. This was the fabled.... water demon?
The youth had his eyes half-shut.

He noiselessly loosened his belt and removed his outer robe that had been stained by water and tossed it onto the ground.

He used his leg to mop up the ground before once again sitting down at Mu Sheng's doorway.

Mu Sheng was only wearing snow white inner garments.His hair gently covered his forehead. He slightly raised his lashes and looked rather frail and soft.

His expression was peaceful but his eyes were alive. They would occasionally let out paranoid currents due to his heart being unsettled.

Miaomiao couldn't help but sigh repeated y
The black lotus was so infatuated that it caused one to feel heartbroken.

Mu Sheng only sat there for less than a minute.

The hold suddenly darkened and a strange odor rapidly filled up the ship's hold. It was the thick smell of salted fish, just like... the stench of the water demon he killed just now.

However, this time it was so dense that it caused them to have to hold their breath.

Mu Sheng slowly raised his eyes, their pitch black pupils reflecting a dark aura that was earth-shattering.

"Youngster. Destroying other's livelihoods and taking their lives... isn't a good habit."

She couldn't tell whether the voice was of a man or a woman. It sounded like they were separated by a piece of paper. Its voice kept shaking as it stopped intermittently.

He had just defeated a small one and now this big one came?

The entire hold was filled with a humid fishy stench. The black smoke was like a wall blocking Miaomiao's line of sight.

At the moment, she could only hear this big demon talk. She couldn't clearly see Mu Sheng's expression. So, she took two steps forward.

"You think you can hit on my sister just by yourself?" The youth raised his eyelids as his mouth curled up into a ridiculing smile.