42

Ling Miaomiao's whole body was shaking. The sudden shock caused her heartbeat to sound like a cowhide drum, nearly affecting Mu Sheng. He pried her hands, which had been tightly gripping onto his clothes, off and reprimanded, "It's Yab-Yum, have you never seen it?"

He was a little surprised at Ling Miao Miao's violent reaction. She hadn't been this frightened even when the Wan River water ghost had bared its teeth and come up to eat people.

"Ya...... Yab-Yum ......" She slowly regained her wits and calmed her heart.

It wasn't that she had never heard of the Yab-Yum of Vajrayāna, but that those sculptures were works of art which were separate from other vulgar forms of art. They were completely unlike this dizzying scene of wanton copulation which challenged the limits of the human body and had lost its beauty. Surely, it would cause mental conflict within the audience.

After seeing this, she slightly pitied Princess Duanyang. She was a girl who constantly saw such a scene in her dreams. Who, in her place, could possibly continue eating and sleeping?

"It's alright, they're all dummies." Seeing that she was showing a rare moment of loss, Mu Sheng patted her with stiff movements, hoping she would get up quickly.

Contrary to his expectations, her arms remained tightly wound around his waist and as the temperature of her gradually rose, an intoxicating floral scent wafted from her neck.

Mu Shen was not an upright gentleman. And because of the sorcery, his mind was weaker than most demon catchers. As a result, this kind of situation was not a good thing for him.

Immediately, his face went cold and he said,
"Ling Miaomiao, let go of me this instant."

.. I can't let go...

Ling Miaomiao was close to crying.

She didn't know what kind of strange trick that gardenia fragrance was, but after breathing it in, it felt as if there were thousands of ants biting her and she was unable to control her 2 limbs.

She felt impatient, as if there were a hundred claws scratching at her heart, and upon encountering someone, she'd have an overwhelming urge to wrap her arms around them and would have to exert a great amount of effort to restrain herself, barely maintaining her rationality.

Not to mention the numbness at her fingertips, her whole body had become a large dodder flower! relying on its host plant.

With such a dangerous status as a book transmigrator, she should have been given a physique which was indestructible and unable to be poisoned. But now, she was falling into traps left and right. What was up with this?!

As a yandere, the black lotus would obviously have mysophobia. To one who dared to stain his honor and threw themselves at him, it'd be strange if he didn't immediately remove the person and even left them with an intact corpse.

"Ding-- High-level Danger Alert: Character [Mu Sheng) Favorability has dropped 1%"

"Ding—— High-level Danger Alert: Character 【Mu Sheng】Favorability has dropped 2%"

"Ding—— High-level Danger Alert: Character 【Mu Sheng】Favorability has dropped 4.5%"

"......"

Ling Miaomiao's heart was bleeding.

In the next second, Mu Sheng succeeded in prying off her hands and threw her off. He pressed her facedown on the prayer mat and held her hands together, behind her back, like how one would treat a terrorist.

The explosion of system reminders finally stopped and Ling Miaomiao replied with tears rolling down her face, "Thank you."

Mu Sheng was speechless.