123 (Extra 10.2: 15 Years End)

"Even if you have a residence permit, where would you get the money to buy a house? If you don't have a house and car, will your mother-in-law look favorably upon you?"

"Of course, if you don't have any academic qualifications, the Paranormal Bureau can not pay you any wages."

Mu Sheng: "......"

"If you want to earn money, you have to find a job, and if you want to find a job, you have to look at your education. What can you do if you only know the Pythagorean theorem?"

"You have to make up for it, starting from elementary school, right? Even if you are amazing and have a high learning efficiency, you'll still have to study for around three to five years and then take an adult college entrance examination in the future......"

Xiao Qin put his lips together and smiled: "0306's appearance seems young, he could enter a high school and take this year's exam."

Director Xu: "Tsk, look, let's take high school for example. The young lady will graduate college soon. However, you'll still be studying at the primary school level, tsk, tsk. Perhaps, she'll get married after graduation. You'll still be preparing for the college entrance exam, tsk, tsk. So forget about it, continue staying here and working."

Mu Sheng:!!!

Xiao Qin was monitoring the overall situation and saw that it was not good. He quickly strode forward and grabbed his shoulder to stop a riot from occuring: "Ahh! How about you fill out the application form first......"

Mu Sheng lowered his head; Director Xu's desk was full of blank forms.

The identity of the Paranormal Bureau was special, concerning state secrets, and in order to prevent system hacking, the most primitive paper files and procedures were still used until today.

The young man's lips were slightly pursed.

......All his life, he hated these snowflakes, but now there were endless application forms to fill out.

Running around aside, but for the sake of a large red seal, he had to constantly take on extra missions to increase job benefits.

But.... here was better than before.

At least, there is hope if you work hard, there is a way to ask for help.

No need to fight bloody battles, no need to part forever.

And, here, he was neither rejected by demons, nor shunned by humans. Even if there was only a 0306 codename, he finally had an identity. There was a position that really needed him.

Mu Sheng's anger was doused at a speed visible to the naked eye. The appearance of him lying on the table to fill out the form, seemed to look a little cute.

The director of Xu smiled at his figure: "Xiao Mu, this look of yours isn't too good, your mother-in-law definitely won't like it."

Mu Sheng: !!!!

Xiao Qin gave looks until his eyelids cramped up and was vigorously rubbing his eyes.

Director Xu smiled and held his shoulders: "Your height isn't likely to be 1.8 meters, at most it's 1.7 meters. To top it off, you're so skinny. However, your figure is pretty good. But why is your hair so long, it's so irksome. Your dressing style must also be changed, it's black. Why do you have the same problem as the god of death next door?"

"......"

Xiao Qin's mouth dropped open and he felt like crying.

In the late afternoon, the Paranormal Bureau building shook heavily, and then returned to silence.