114 (Extra 2: Returning Home)

"The son-in-law has lost his mind."

Ling Miaomiao just entered the door with a delicate bamboo basket and was stunned by the huge crowd of people at the door.

The town was remote, deep in the mountains, and the environment was rather harsh. She had not seen so many people for a long time since the last few neighbors had hastily fled.

A'yi, whose back to her, was still in front of a group of people and was lecturing: "So, when you see the son-in-law, say hello as usual, don't laugh, and, don't stare at the son-in-law, do you hear me?

"We hear you." replied the servants, both the men and women, in unison.

A'Yi picked his ears: "I didn't hear you."

"We hear you!" The reply turned into an earth-shattering roar.

"Who told you that the son-in-law has lost his mind?" The crisp voice sounded immediately after.

A'Yi was startled and turned around in a panic: "Miss?"

Ling Miaomiao tugged at Mu Sheng who was behind her and slowly walked over. He suddenly saw so many strangers, his nerves were tense, and his black eyes rolled with hostility.

This place was so remote that it took miles of walking to buy some bok choy. Naturally she couldn't remember the way, but now that Mu Sheng could control his habit of killing people on sight, she took him along as a guide.

"We! Greet! The! Son! In! Law!"

Just as Ling Miaomiao approached, an earthshaking roar rang out suddenly.
Miaomiao was so scared she trembled and Mu Sheng, who was behind her, was startled and alarmed.

A red light suddenly appeared in his eyes. Miaomiao hurriedly took his hand and told him to relax: "It's okay, it's okay, they are our people.

"Miss Mu wrote home to notify us." A'yi's gaze naturally moved to Mu Sheng, the corners of his mouth curving down, a look of sadness on his face: "The son-in-law's face is already like this, Is this not a sign of losing his mind?"

His hair was not tied up; his clothes were not properly worn; the corners of his eyes were painted red and also tilted upwards, playful yet demonic..... Just from appearances, he did not look very normal.

Ling Miaomiao paused and glanced at Mu Sheng's face, secretly holding back her laughter.

"What did Sister Mu say?" She placed the vegetable basket on the ground.

A'yi brought out a letter from in front of his chest: "This one is for you. The other one was sent home, saying that the Master Gu was sick and asked you to go and live back home.

He sighed as he spoke, his face full of pity: "Miss, it's already like this, why didn't you tell your family."

"Aren't we going home now?" Miao Miao looked at him innocently.

Their original reasons for living here were to prevent Mu Sheng from hurting people and to facilitate their rendezvous with Muyao and Liu Fuyi in the far north. But now that he could control himself, there was no harm in changing their location. Since Muyao sent a letter asking them to move, it meant that they were making progress.

As such, why not move. The Taicang County mayor's Mansion still had her luxurious boudoir, which was much better than this deserted wilderness.

Glancing at the group of people behind A'yi, she couldn't help but laugh: "What are you doing with so many people?

After traveling from the south to the north, they looked as pitiable as sick chickens after a long drive.

A'Yi swore: "To help the miss move things... Don't worry, we can still help you if the son-in-law can't".