108

A snowman's nose was usually a brightly colored carrot.

But Ling Miaomiao didn't eat carrots, so finding a carrot in the kitchen became a tricky task.

Mu Sheng walked around the kitchen, bent down, lifted up a box of vegetables, and struggled to find three carrots of different shapes in the corner and put them into his arms.

As he passed the cupboard, he suddenly stopped in his tracks and glanced back, wondering.

Over the years, he had developed a habit of observing his surroundings without making a sound, subconsciously remembering the location and characteristics of things even in places of certain safety.

——There was a small iron lock hanging diagonally outside the third cabinet.

This lock was new yet familiar. He squinted his eyes and thought back for a while and concluded that Ling Miaomiao had taken it out of the drawer in their room.

If he remembered correctly, this cabinet should have been empty.

Mu Sheng stood in front of the cabinet. His gaze fell on the lock, containing a hint of uncertainty. After a few seconds of hesitation, he slapped a talisman paper on the lock and twisted it gently to open it.

The moment he opened the door of the cupboard, the pressure of the Nine Mysterious Demon Restraining Pagoda fell upon him. The small wooden pagoda stood at the end of the cupboard, looking down on him with great authority.

Mu Sheng looked askance at the small wooden pagoda in the cupboard, a distant light in his eyes, hands playing with the small iron lock, clearly not very happy.
She hid Liu Fuyi's things again.

After a moment's pause, he reached out and took the Nine Mysterious Demon Restraining Pagoda out, locked the door of the cabinet as it was, and turned around and walked out of the kitchen.

He had a pensive face and walked quickly to the door of Liu Fuyi's room, the corner of his coat fluttered from the cold wind. After thinking about it, he lowered his hand which was about to knock on the door.

After all, it was a valuable weapon that should be handed over to the owner in person to be safe.

Mu Sheng turned around and walked into the courtyard, stepping into the thick snow, leaving a trail of distinct footprints, and ran into Liu Fuyi and Mu Yao who were walking around the courtyard.

It didn't matter, they had been getting along like this for the past few days.

The moment he saw him, he said, "A'Sheng." Liu Fuyi, whose nose was slightly red from the cold wind, greeted him in a good mood and was about to pat him on the shoulder when a small wooden pagoda was shoved into his hand.

The young man's lips contained a warning smile: "Young Master Liu, keep an eye on your weapon."

"......" Liu Fuyi looked at the Nine Mysterious Demon Restraining Pagoda in his hand and understood—— they must have reconciled and he was using him as a target again.

Being over ten years older than him, Liu Fuyi had always treated Mu Sheng as a teen. As for Ling Miaomiao, it was needless to say. He wanted to laugh, but put a sincere expression on his face: "Do not misunderstand, Miaomiao borrowed it to drive away evil spirits."

Drive away evil spirits? There was a demon as great as him in the room, was there still any need to borrow weapons from others?

Mu Sheng's black eyes sank; he glanced at him, and said coldly: "Well, I'm returning it for her."

Ling Miaomiao breathed into her hands, squatting next to the snowman and shivering for a long time, almost frozen into ice, before seeing someone arrive.