113 (Extra 1)

"What's wrong with your family? You're stealing all the time. One or two, we'll let it slide, but seven or eight? Do you not want us to live? Why are young people with hands and feet so shameless......"

The door was only a vain covering, and opened with a creak, crashing into the wooden table at the door.

A woman in rough clothes came in aggressively. As she walked, she neatly rolled up her cuffs. In her gruff sounding voice, she declared: "I'll see what's going on with your family today......"

Ling Miaomiao was caught off guard by a spray of spittle which hit her face. She looked at her wide-eyed dumbfounded, and opened her mouth. Before she could react, a dark cloud swarmed over her body and spread over her.

Unidentifiable, the dark cloud coiled around her body, coming from under her feet

Riled, the approaching person's pupils glowed red, expressionlessly revealing sharp teeth. In his raised hand, he squeezed the neck of a chicken, which had its neck broken and its head hung limply to one side. The whole body of the chicken was in his hand, swaying from side to side like a pendulum, and still dripping blood.

The woman's scolding came to an abrupt end, her mouth wide open, her lips trembling, her eyes rolled back and she fell limp to the ground.

"......Auntie?"

Ling Miaomiao was startled, while squatting down to help her, she took the hem of the person beside her and pulled them back.

Unpleasantly, she barked, "Go back into the house."

The person paused. As if a switch had been turned off, they instantly retracted the thick clouds and fangs, then turned around and walked quietly away.

"Put down the chicken!" Ling Miaomiao slapped her thigh and shouted at his back.
He turned around walked back, and the chicken with the broken neck was neatly laid out at Ling Miao Miao's feet.

"......Auntie ......" Ling Miaomiao overcame the psychological barrier, grabbed the warm and wet chicken wings, and dragged the dead chicken in front of her, "This chicken......

"No need...... I'll gift ...... I'll gift it to you......"

The moment the woman was touched by her, she instantly dodged away in fear, as if the little girl in front of her was a ghost. Her arms and leg were abraded by the ground as she scooted backwards, "Stay away....."

Ling Miaomiao wiped a handful of sweat from her forehead, the guilt in her heart was even greater. She took out her purse from her bosom, picked out a little bit of broken silver and handed it to her, finding the words a bit difficult to say: "I'm really sorry...... just....... just consider it as me buying your family's chicken.
Is that okay?"

"No, no ......" the woman shook her head like a rattle. At the same time, she finally crawled to the door. Holding on to the door frame, she stood up with difficulty and staggered away.

"......"

Ling Miaomiao and the dead chicken on the ground were speechless.

After a moment, she pinched the chicken's wings and carefully lifted up the fat chicken and threw it into the kitchen.

The kitchen was remodeled and had a huge space for storage. The piles of wild animals of all shapes and sizes were taller than a person and frozen into what almost looked like an iceberg.

Just after she swung it up, she felt something was wrong.

The chicken was not killed by magic, but strangled by his own hands, so it would not be long before it spoiled.