95

The heat of shame and embarrassment rushed up her spine and skin. In a split second, she felt like her brain was overwhelmed as goosebumps surged across the entirety of her back.

She used the very last strand of reason she had to encourage herself: They were lawfully wedded, lawfully wedded...

This is lawful behavior, lawful behavior...

His fingers pushed up against her teeth. He moved close to her earlobe and spoke in a coaxing tone: "Say something."

She couldn't help but yelp in her daze.

"Miaomiao..." He called out, voice lingering as his gaze seemed to grow blurry.

Ling Miaomiao blankly looked at him. She seemed to have no shame anymore, someone with absolutely no bottom line.

Her mouth seemed to figuratively pop open like a can of soda, her whimpers immediately coming out. In any case, she had already discarded her shame so she started to act more and more exaggeratedly. She felt like she had become the pea princess1 , as long as he pinched her waist, she would moan. Inadvertently, she would then also rub her arm then groan again, feeling like the clothes padding her back were very painful and chafing and as such, moan again.

Miaomiao staring at him caused him to feel like a wild beast on the verge of losing control.

He was afraid of causing her pain, so he struggled desperately to control himself. He was completely at a loss as to what to do.

The whites of his eyes were tinted red yet he felt a sense of schadenfreude in his heart. At the same time, his fingers flitted across her back, just like how one would run their fingers through their pet's fur.

Mu Sheng felt like the person in his arms was just like a wisp of cloud, soft and comfortable.

On top of that, it was warm and could let out wonderful noises.

He felt uncomfortable not being able to just squish this warm cloud into his chest, afraid that she'd just disperse at any moment. In the end, all he could do was use both hands to carefully hold her.

He still could not hold himself back, stealing a kiss from her, then... a lick. He released her and moved away.

"This is a male but his silhouette is almost identical to Mu Rongshi: Nimble and elegant. At the same time, he has his father's eye lashes."

"Mu Rongshi brought her child with her the town and lived a difficult life. At the start, her neighbors directed some care towards her. However, as time passed, with no man in the family to take charge, Mu Rongshi's appearance finally attracted the worst kind of attention."

"At first, there were only a few hoodlums living in the area that started becoming interested in her. After her forceful rejetion of them, she would berate them a few times but would still, in the end, care about her face and would apologize before taking a step back."

"Slowly, they realized that this single mother and son simply had no way to retaliate. As such, far more hoodlums started to show up. Gambling addicts, drunkards and the like all seemed to swarm them. Mu Rongshi's house lock was pried apart by a different person every single day. Mu Rongshi was alarmed by all of this and tightly grasped a long stick and sat at the entrance to the courtyard every night, not daring to sleep at all."

"Her female neighbors were originally sympathetic to her but as time passed, they started to look at her differently. Rumors had started to pop up in the little town saying that she was fickle. They said that she often looked for men outside and after being discovered, was flung aside by her husband. It said she was just a leftover woman no one wanted. The moment this rumor landed, Mu Rongshi's days became very, very difficult. There were several times where she was nearly taken advantage of by others. No matter how much she struggled and shouted in the night, no one came to save her. The young infant beside her cried loudly, only serving to attract the barks of the neighbor's dogs. The ones who invaded her home had ghosts in their hearts and would then flee at this point, only in this way did she manage to escape a calamity."