84

"Miaomiao, take it out."

"......what?" The light in her eyes flickered.

He patiently looked at her. "What Liu Fuyi gave you."

Ling Miaomiao suddenly raised her eyes and fire seemed to be burning within them. "Didn't you say that I saw wrong?"

He curled up the corner of his mouth. An ambiguous smile hanging on his white jade-like face.

Under this kind of circumstance and distance, she felt extremely inferior and paused for a while before blurting out in terror. "He didn't give it to you."

"........" He raised her face and fixed his complicated gaze on her eyes. A moment later, he spoke in such a soft voice, she couldn't tell if he was trying to talk to her or mutter to himself, "How disobedient."

He bent down until his lips softly touched her cheeks. "You're already in such straits yet you still don't listen?"

She dodged aside while spitting out words like a machine gun, "it must not be for me either. Since it wasn't for either of us, none of us can tear it open."

When she uttered the word 'us', he froze momentarily. His face seemed to clear up somewhat as his gaze fell upon her face again.

His tone was very warm. "It won't be very good to leave it in your hands."

"You should take it out and give it to me."
Ling Miaomiao shook her head at him, as if she was ready to face death with an upright stature.

Mu Sheng was silent for a pregnant pause.
Then, he looked towards her and weakly tapped her stomach twice.

His pitch black eyes were only exacerbated by the cold smile he put on: "Did you think that if you put it here, I wouldn't dare take it?"

Before he even finished speaking, he took a step forward and suddenly kissed her on the lips. At the same time, his hand started to snake around her until he had both of her arms locked behind her back using his left hand.

Taking advantage of how she hadn't reacted yet, his right hand loosened the belt tied around her coat and drilled its way in.

"Ugh...." She struggled furiously.

He took a small step backwards, slightly lowering his voice as he spoke.

It was like he was trying to restrain himself and give her a warning at the same time. "If you don't want me to touch you, don't struggle."

Ling Miaomiao realized the situation she was in and stopped moving. When their lips separated, the thin letter was also in his hands.

He was in no rush to open it. Rather, he helped her tie up her coat again. The fluffy fur lining the insides of her sleeves peeked out and he helped her smoothen it out, Her face was bright red. If it weren't because she was angrily glaring at him, he would've caressed her face.

Getting away with this also diminished his fury by a greater half and the elation filling his eyes was clear as day.

His expression was relaxed as he opened the letter. The section above was written in a messy handwriting and below it was a slovenly written line. "Yao'er. I've already found a way to escape. Let's meet up at Wufeng Town's Huazhe Restaurant. Take care of yourself."

His raised eyebrow shook slightly as a sneer appeared on his face. "I suppose that he has quite the patience."

"Don't throw it away." Ling Miaomiao reached forward but he lightly pulled his arm away and dodged her attempt. He didn't let her see a single word.