70

Mu Sheng suddenly opened his eyes and caught a hand. His aura immediately became malevolent, "Who?!"

The hand turned into dark air in the blink of an eye, dispersing.

The familiar muffled laughter was like an overwhelmingly disgusting stench surrounding him, "Why, isn't this our little Sheng'er? Look at what kind of figure you're cutting right now."

The shadows before him seemed to congeal into a thin waisted, big-hipped human figure. It raised water towards the youth in an ambiguous manner while teasing him, but at the same time, it looked like it was provoking him.

Mu Sheng turned his head away, face as cold as ice, "Don't call me little Sheng'er."

"Why? That's your name. Don't tell me you're still thinking of abandoning your name...." The water ghost smiled queerily as its fingers slowly crept up his chest.

Mu Sheng suddenly retreated backwards. Half of his body left the water and he restrained the Demon Restraining Circlet in his hand. If it wasn't for how seriously dizzy he was, to the point that even his hands shook, he would've made a move already, acting without any mercy.

"Swish—–"

He was suddenly pulled by someone using a mountainous amount of strength, forced into sitting back into the water, the splashes causing the water to completely cover his head and completely drenching his hair.

His fury burst out at this moment as the Demon Restraining Circlet suddenly left his hand. Yet, the metal band was firmly captured by the dark mist's hand.

The water ghost let out a long peal of wild laughter. If she had eyes, she would definitely be laughing so hard tears came out, "Little Sheng'er, look. I can just use a single hand to completely stop you from doing anything." She put force into the hand clasping the Demon Restraining Circlet.

She slowly approached his white jade-like face, "You can't even control the Demon Restraining Circlet, how do you even plan to show off?"

Her other hand was used to cup his face.
Then, it slid down to his neck and left a trail of dampness where it passed over. It was all water droplets and the water droplets gathered together and slid down his fair chin.

Mu Sheng's dark pupils looked towards her.
His head was in an absolute state of dizziness as if he was on the edge of endurance and chaos, his body shaking from his rage.

His collar broke with a sudden pull, revealing the youth's collarbone. She stroked his skin, not at all soft in the slightest, almost as if she was trying to bully him.

She rubbed his skin until it turned red, "Little Sheng'er, what do you think about giving me the blood here?"

Mu Sheng was expressionless. He had trouble suppressing the cold shudders tremoring through him. He didn't know whether it was because of his high temperature or because of his fury that he silently reached out to touch his hair.

"You're still thinking of using your forbidden arts?"

The water ghost stopped moving and watched him with an engrossed look. Then, it reacted as if it had seen a most comedic thing happen. "Let me count, once twice thrice. Ah. If you touch it again, it'll be the third time."

Mu Sheng's hand stiffened. There was a dry heat to his hastened breathing. He felt as though there was a ball of fire in his head yet his body was cold and wet. With such a great difference, he felt unbearable and countless furious thoughts fill his head. However, his arm shook. He couldn't even gather up the slightest bit of strength to kill.

"If you continue being so unbridled, aren't you afraid that you'll lose control and become a monster?"

Her sharp and thin voice was filled with exaggeration as she laughed. The arm formed of dark air suddenly appeared next to his face again, softly running her fingers through his long, shiny black hair. "Little Sheng'er. You know as well that your hair should be much longer than this."