67

Mu Yao hurried over as her pale lips shook terribly. The scene before her shocked her to the core.

Mu Sheng's expression changed in an instant, his dark eyes staring unwaveringly at Chuchu's face. A cold smile adorned his lips and his tone was similarly cold, "Demonic creature, no wonder you always feared me approaching."

Having been messed with all this time, the youth finally turned furious at this moment. He suddenly shot out the Demon Restraining Circlets in his palms, attacking Chuchu's face directly.

His position was only a step's distance from Liu Fuyi and Chuchu. His move was ruthless, allowing the demon no chance to dodge.

However, in the blink of an eye, the earth quaked and the ground shivered. It came in nearly an instant, the two of them nearly immediately disappearing from Mu Sheng's eyes. The Demon Restraining Circlets clanged together as they bounced back to his feet.

"A demon hunter that overestimates themselves." The tender voice was soft and filled with laughter. It sounded like it came from the air while also echoing.

They raised their heads and saw Chuchu controlling Liu Fuyi, whose complexion had already turned deathly pale. They were standing above them, about ten meters away and the ground had somehow split into a massive fissure. The fissure was as wide as several people and its length to them was akin to a massive and fierce blade scar in the earth.

The depths of the fissure were covered by a darkness that couldn't be seen through.

The two of them stood on the other side of the fissure. Chuchu smiled and raised her hand high, and both of Liu Fuyi's feet left the ground. He was basically being forced to hang in the air.

Miaomiao's heart thumped and leaped in alarm as she stared at Liu Fuyi's face. As a result of losing too much blood, he had already started to lose consciousness. Mu Yao's voice shook terribly while she shook her head as if her life depended on it, "No.... no......

Chuchu's arm slowly extended outwards. Liu Fuyi's veins popped out as he let out an unbearable, muffled groan. Immediately after, he clenched his teeth and no longer let out any noise.

He gasped for breath while shaking, gaze as cold as ice as he stared at his own bright red heart being taken out of his chest. The little arm was completely saturated with blood yet the heart still continued to beat.

It was only death. A demon hunter's blade was sharp and tasted of blood.... He wasn't scared of death......

His chest felt cold. Then, it was an unbearable sense of emptiness, as if all of life's joys and warmth had been completely ripped away from his body. He raised his eyes to look into Mu Yao's shaking pupils.

Hopefully..... Yao'er won't be scared.
Being shown this kind of bloody scene, Miaomiao felt her legs turning into rubber.

However, she could feel Mu Yao's slender body shaking, thus she grabbed ahold of her, making sure that she wouldn't fall over.

In this world, would you die once your heart left your body?

——It truly wasn't an absolute.

Even though she knew that the female and male leads would manage to turn danger into safety in the end, even giving birth to a few kids later on, at this moment, she still couldn't endure and her heart filled with a great amount of indignation and unhappiness. She raised her head and roared, "Injustice has its end and debt to its owner. 1 Whoever offends you, you take action against. Then, why did you take Brother Liu's heart out of his chest?"

As he was such a good person, he gave others the opportunity to ride all over him precisely due to his lenience and warmth towards all things....

"You're an idiot....." Chuchu spent a long time greatly admiring the beating heart in the palm of her hand. Then, she turned her admiring, nearly entranced gaze to the pale-faced Liu Fuyi, "If I didn't take out his heart, how could I turn Brother Liu into my toy?"