101

This night, Miaomiao was carried back to her room by Mu Sheng.

It wasn't an ordinary hug around the waist—— as she was drunk and stubbornly clung to Mu Sheng's neck, he picked her up in an uprooted radish position. Ling Miaomiao sat on his arm, arms crossed behind his neck and resting on his shoulders, allowing him to carry her back, only to reveal a pair of aggrieved eyes.

Mu Sheng's mind had been drifting, his steps unsteady on their way back. Ling Miaomiao was humming in his ears, repeatedly chanting: "Ziqi, you should like me, like me......"

"......like." With difficulty, he freed a hand, patted her back soothingly, and stepped into the room.

"Don't like Sister Mu anymore, like me, like me." Her apricot eyes were muddled, her forehead hair damp with sweat. She looked especially pitiful, grabbing his sleeve and refusing to let go, repeating, "Don't like Sister Mu anymore......"

"......" Only then did he understand that she had not been asking; she was pleading with him.

Could it be that her mind...... was still stuck on the last time she drank......

As soon as he entered, he placed her on the table, Miaomiao sat at the edge of the table and tipped over as if she had no bones. He reached out and supported her, looked down at her face for a long time before he carefully helped her straighten the messy hair on her forehead: "We're already married......"

He had never spoken so gently in his life,
"We're already married, Miaomiao."

"Hmm?" She stared at him blankly, trailing out the nasal sound, and it seemed to take a long time for her to respond, "Married?"

"Mhmm." He smoothly sat down on the chair, took the back of her hand and kissed it, inadvertently revealing the black depths in his eyes, "it's too late to regret, you are mine in this life."

Ling Miaomiao looked at him dully. He couldn't tell what she was thinking, but she drew back her hand, then moved her hand back to tightly grasp his collar, pulling him toward her.

She used a lot of strength and for those who didn't know the situation, they would have thought she was looking for a fight.

Their eyes met, Mu Sheng did not fight against it and let her tug him as she pleased. Ling Miaomiao looked at him, confirming this for a long time before letting out a long breath of relief: "Great."

Her eyes curved, revealing a small smile of satisfaction: "I've been waiting for a long time."

After saying these words, she released her grip and entered a tranquil state, smiling and completely relaxing.

Mu Sheng was frozen, then drove himself closer. There was a complicated light in his eyes: "Waiting for who?"

Miaomiao wrinkled her eyebrows and stared at him with resentment.

His Adam's apple moved; he reached out and gripped her shoulders, lowering the boneless person onto the table, bracing his hands on the table, and holding her captive in the space he had created. He came closer to her face, his eyes dark under his lashes: "Waiting for who?"

Miaomiao reached out and annoyedly pushed away his ponytail that had slipped down the side of his face. His hair was shaken by her pushing; the tips swept her face and she tilted her head to avoid it and casually replied, "You, of course."

"Me?"

"Yeah." She nodded her chin proudly and pointed at his nose, smiling with a startling brilliant smile, "The black lotus, that's you."

She showed a mysterious and sly smile, seemingly smug because she had some secret he didn't know about. The hair by her temples were a little loose, and the fine hairs were ruffled, like a fluffy rabbit.