112 (Final Ending)

At first, a small glimmer of light appeared in a part of the residence. Soon however, the entire formation started to move strangely. The ground below their feet shook back and forth, the pieces of rock adorning the fake hills rolled down with loud thumps and plopped into the pond with deep, almost chest-reverberating splashes.

Mu Sheng's footsteps suddenly froze. He turned his empty but dark pupils to look at the part of the residence that was lit up.

Someone had entered the heart of the formation.

The moment this thought floated up in his mind, he immediately saw Liu Fuyi and Mu Sheng, who had both come rushing out at the noise.

The two of them held their dharma tools in their hands as the wind went wild with messing up their hair. The two of them walked towards him with a fast pace but when they saw him, were also similarly frozen in place.

In an instant, all the color left Mu Sheng's face.

He couldn't get out a single word. He spun around as fast as he could as he returned to his room, slamming the door as he pushed it out of the way.

The canopy had been moved to the side and the bed was empty. The wind he brought in with him blew about the yellow paper on the table and when he walked over to take a look, there were ten of the reverse talismans he'd written and stuffed into her sachet on the table. They were barely, and rather indistinctly, placed on the table in the shape of a slight grin.

As the youth looked down at the table he suddenly felt dizzy, and his body shook.
It was only for a short instant before he regained his wits. He had barely rushed out the door again before Liu Fuyi grabbed hold of him.

"Ah Sheng, Ah Sheng..." Liu Fuyi repeatedly tried to talk to him, trying to get him to come back to his senses. The only one missing from their group of four was Miaomiao.

He and Mu Yao could guess what had happened. He grabbed his shoulder blade and used a great amount of force to keep him in place: "Listen to me."

Mu Sheng's eyes had turned terrifyingly black at this point. He raised his eyes to look at him without making a sound. The gaze he shot at him was one that bespoke of the empty calm before the crazed storm.

Liu Fuyi's voice shook a little because of his nerves: "The moment someone enters, the formation will close. No one can get in afterwards."

Not only would it prevent people from entering, merely approaching it could cause them to be ripped into pieces by the waves of energy rippling from the center of the formation.

Trying to approach it was no longer just trying to throw away your life, it was actively trying to seek out death.
They had already lost Miaomiao, they couldn't let Mu Sheng go as well

"Let go of me." Mu Sheng stared into space:
"I can enter."

Liu Fuyi raised his brows.

Mu Sheng's cold gaze swept over his face and his pupils darkened. It was as if something had already shattered when his voice came out again but with a tone that was like a knife scraping on bone, both soft yet sharp: "Ling Miaomiao likes you so much, how do you have the heart to watch her die huh?"

He lightly, extremely lightly, lowered his lashes: "Or, you want to cripple these two hands?"

Liu Fuyi was just about to say something when Mu Yao interrupted him: "Let him go."

Water filled her eyes, enough to the point that when she blinked, a tear flowed down her face. She wept silently as she turned to say to Liu Fuyi: "If it were me in there instead, would you want Ah Sheng to stop you?"