15

[Miaomiao & Liu Fuyi]

The river was filled with an immeasurable amount of water. Moonlight shattered on the water's surface.

Moonlight turned into a river of broken silver that escorted the steadily traveling passenger ship. Bright lanterns were hung up on the ship, seemingly a harmonious lump of yellow light. It seemed to give the cold moonlight a brushstroke of warmth.

"Excuse me, honorable guests. This is our ship's unique Peach Blossom Wine." A hand extended out and put two exquisite and delicate wine cups onto the small table swiftly.

The night's wind on the deck was cold. The cool air blended with the fragrance of wine as it bore its way into sleeves.

"Come, Miaomiao." Fuyi's side profile was lit up by light from the lanterns. It was unspeakably elegant.

Under this kind of romantic atmosphere... it was no wonder Ling Yu would fall deeper and deeper.

"Brother Liu—-" Miaomiao quickly accepted the wine cup Fuyi handed to her, "Thank you very much, I can pour for myself."

The two delicate and small pieces of porcelain lightly bumped with each in the air, producing a crisp 'clink'.

Liu Fuyi smiled and raised his sleeve to drink the wine. There was, however, a touch of depression that couldn't be wiped away in the depths of his eyes.

In the original story, Ling Yu left home by herself. She was depressed and after wandering about aimlessly for a few days, her mood and feelings finally erupted.

She hid in a corner to drown her sorrows in wine while crying. The good natured male lead obviously chose to accompany her in drinking. He was extremely capable at comforting others.

This was the longest time Ling Yu and the male lead spent together without anyone else.

By the time she completes this mission,
Miaomiao's intimacy level with Liu Fuyi would have reached 80%.

"Brother Liu, are you unhappy too?"

Liu Fuyi lightly smiled as his eyes flashed fora moment, "Why do you say 'too'?"

"Uhh.." She was at a loss as to what to say for a while before she lowered her head and
started muttering, "I miss home too."

When she raised her head she squeezed out two large drops of tears like a film emperor.

"Sigh, no wonder." Fuyi helped her refill her wine, "You aren't a demon hunter. Demon hunters live a life like duckweed without roots, drifting about everywhere. Blood-relations and romance are things extremely distant to us."

"Are you the same too? Miaomiao fixated her gaze on him.

"Yes." There was a shallow smile in his eyes, "Not just me, Yao'er is the same. As for Ah Sheng..." He smiled while shaking his head, "Ah Sheng is still young. He's still a clingy child."

Miaomiao swallowed a mouthful of saliva. She didn't dare utter a sound. Liu Fuyi was so pitiful, there was nearly a green cloud1 floating above his head yet he still didn't know that Mu Sheng and Mu Yao weren't actual siblings. He still thought Mu Sheng was just a 'clingy child'.

"So you're saying that you and Mu Yao are already used to this method of getting along?"

"..." With Mu Yao being brought up, Fuyi's perpetual warm demeanor broke and a few vestiges of helplessness appeared. "I don't know what's going on with her recently."

The wine had reached the bottom of his heart and his body started to warm up. It was like a radio was turned on, "Come to speak of it, Yao'er and I have personalities that are too similar. Perhaps it's not a good thing."