75

Ling Miaomiao shot out of the fissure like a rocket. She fell on the ground and rolled a few times before finally coming to a stop splayed out on the ground next to Mu Yao.

Mu Yao's hand shook and nearly dropped the Demon Restraining Circlet into the fissure. Cold sweat dripped down her back as she tightly grabbed the Demon Restraining Pagoda while taking a step back, "Miaomiao?"

Ling Miaomiao laid on the ground for a long time without any hint of movement. So long in fact that Mu Yao crouched over her and gently pulled her up, looking over her in worry and anxiety. She nervously touched her forehead, "Are you ok?"

The young girl stared into the atmosphere in a daze for a long moment before it seemed like her soul finally returned. She pulled out a fist-sized box from her robes and stuffed it into her hand.

"......" Mu Yao blankly took the box that seemed to be a pleasant surprise falling from the sky. For a moment, she didn't know how to react.

"There's more, Sister Mu." Ling Miaomiao's words started to gush out like they were doing the 100 meter dash, causing Mu Yao to feel somewhat worried that her heart would be unable to take it and pass out. She pointed at the small wooden pagoda in Mu Yao's hand and spit out words like she was firing pearls: "Did Brother Liu teach you how to use the Demon Restraining Pagoda yet? Can you guarantee sealing away the illusion demon later?"

The cheeks of the girl in front of her were bright red and her eyes were bright. There was eagerness within the gaze she used to look at her and the string of questions immediately made her head dizzy.

"Yes...."

She had only just nodded when she saw Ling

Miaomiao abruptly stand up. Then, she sprinted over to the edge of the fissure and lifted her skirt to leap back down without a shred of hesitation.

"Miaomiao!" Mu Yao was greatly frightened and also rushed over to the edge of the fissure. However, the last corner of Ling Miaomiao's clothes had already disappeared into the darkness within the fissure.

Ling Miaomiao peacefully closed her eyes.
The way Mu Sheng sent her back up was just way too rough. When she shot out of the fissure, she felt like a rocket burning through the atmosphere.

It caused her stomach to feel like it had gone through the rockers, thus she could only splay out on the grass in a daze and curse the system's entire family.

"System, I want to file a complaint."

"...."

"To make the mission target have to protect the transmigrating mission doer, is the system just there for decoration? I will go to your information department and give you all a poor evaluation. Just wait."

The assistant loving system was extremely sensitive towards the two words 'poor evaluation'.

"System Notification: The system will guarantee the host's absolute safety. Dangerous situations will be split into blue, green and red ranks. One the host encounters a red-ranked dangerous situation, the system will automatically initialize safety mechanisms. This is the mission system's duty and obligation. According to the records, the character 【Ling Miaomiao】has yet to encounter a red-ranked dangerous situation, as a result she was not within the scope of triggering safety measures. End of notification."

Ling Miaomiao clutched two clumps of grass on the ground as her eyes flashed with a cold light. Upon hearing the notification, she tossed aside the grass: "That so? Fine. Then I'll encounter a red-ranked danger right now and test it out."

System: "......"

Finished speaking, she stuffed the box into Mu Yao's hands and leapt into the fissure for the second time.