93

"I don't want it, move it away!" Ling Miaomiao fired her rage at the rabbit, but still felt aggrieved so she reached out to grab his hand, turning the rabbit's butt towards her. She then fiercely chomped down on it as she cursed him with an aggrieved tone: "You're insane."

Mu Sheng tightly pinched the apple, eyes locked onto her. Each and every expression of hers was absorbed and collected in his mind. He sighed in the depths of his heart.

Her current appearance was just... really, truly and utterly cute to an extreme.

Ling Miaomiao finished the apple in the end. When she calmed down a little, she spoke in a low tone: "Ziqi, let me go. Let's have a proper talk."

The dangerous look on his face hadn't gone away just yet. His eyebrows and corners of his eyes were expressive, framing his lowered eyes just like a bewitching flower that was poisonous. "Let's just talk like this."

"How can we talk like this?" Ling Miaomiao stomped her feet as she glared at him. She was so angry, she felt like she could feel steam coming out of her seven orifices. She tried to hold it for a while before spitting out a severe accusation: "You... you don't respect others!"

Not only was he not respecting her, he was also completely disrespecting the entire female population! He was using force to tie her up, what kind of person was this!?

Mu Sheng looked at her with a prejudiced look of obsession within his dark, starry night sky eyes. He leaned in and sincerely touched her lips with his. He sounded both sad beyond words yet, he sounded like he was acting coquettish at the same time: "I love you."

"...." Miaomiao's jaw dropped to the floor, at a complete loss for words.

Minute by minute, second by second the time passed by.

"How long do you want to tie me up for?" Her throat felt a little raw already, a little hoarse.

She cleared her throat and her voice was clearly filled with the tone of defeat. The ends of her words revealed her grievances, however, it only sounded like she was being coquettish to him, "My arms feel like they're about to break..."

Mu Sheng abruptly raised his head and quickly removed the Demon Restraining Circlets.

Ling Miaomiao suddenly felt her arms become freed. However, before she could even bring them back to a comfortable position, he had already grabbed onto her arms.

He started to softly and warmly massage them, going up and down the veins on her arms. He tilted his head up to look at her, "Does it still hurt?"

Ling Miaomiao shook her head, face faintly numb in shock as she watched him. However, upon seeing the criminal bindings that restrained her for so long, the Demon Restraining Circlets and realizing that he had no intention of untying her completely... her expression immediately crashed down and she seethed in anger: "It hurts.

His eyes seemed to congeal to a point in that moment, pity flashing through his eyes. "Then let me help massage you some more." He continued to lightly massage the pressure point on her elbow for another ten minutes before asking, "Is it better now?"

When he raised his head to look at her this time, his irises and their gazes perfectly lined up to conceal all of his fangs. All that was left was his naive-looking beauty that made one's teeth hurt.

Ling Miaomiao bit her lips, weakly leaning against the back of the chair. She raised her head to look at the roof beams, "I want to drink water."

He paused for a moment, then immediately brought a tea cup to her lips.

Miaomiao was just like a little bird within its cage. Pecking at the several drops of sweet water on its owner's palm. However, she felt like she was nearly about to burst into flames like a phoenix, how aggrieved she felt. She felt like all of her hair was standing on end.