121 (Extra 9: 15 Years)

Dormitory.

It was hot and dry, the cicadas outside the window were chirping loudly, and the fan on the ceiling was working, blowing only hot air.

The fan was old and had a rotating function, but it didn't turn smoothly, often emitting a droning sound that led people to worry if its neck was about to break.

"Oh no, the air conditioner is broken again." Half an hour ago, her roommate took a clothes drying rod and prodded the drooping fan blades of the air vent. After leaving those words, she then ran downstairs gleefully.

Reporting repairs.

In summer, there were a lot of people reporting their air conditioners for repair. Although there was a queue, they would conveniently wait in the hall to enjoy the air conditioning, so she wouldn't be back for a while.

Ling Miaomiao was the only one left in the dormitory. The fan was blowing hard overhead, but it was still hot. She was lying on her desk doing her papers, and she picked up the paper underneath her hands and fanned herself. The turbulent wind stirred up the fine hair around her ears.

"Wong——" A sudden noise sounded, as if the fan had twisted and broken its skeleton. The fan blade was still spinning in vain, as if it had hit some obstacle, snapping.

Ling Miaomiao was startled: "Get down, don't sit on the fan..."

Before the words were out of her mouth, the black-clothed figure quickly flew down from mid-air and sat down on her desk. The cool scent of white plums poured over her face, as if the door of a peaceful convenience store had opened.

Her visitor from the sky, not quite satisfied with her eyes still on the book, smoothly took away the pen in her hand, held it in his hand, played with it, and tucked it into his arms. His black eyes looked at her unblinkingly. Ling Miaomiao:"..."

She leaned back in her chair with her empty hands and smiled at him: "Didn't you say that the Paranormal Bureau has been strict lately?"

The young man paused and reached into the complicated collar to pull something out. From the side, his fingers were slender and beautiful. After searching for a while, he finally pulled out a suspended badge from inside the collar and showed it to her: "Look."

He was originally very resistant to this thing.

But now, there seemed to be an air of showing off.

The badge was the usual staff ID badge. A chip was embedded in the metal exterior, and engraved with four numbers, "0306." But it was smaller than the usual badges yet a little thicker than the necklace, like a kitten's collar..... Erm, identity badge.

As she thought of this, Ling Miaomiao's face instantly revealed a devilish smile.

However, Mu Sheng did not notice this. He was absorbed in peeking at the person in front of him.

Since she was indoors, the girl was casually wearing a red polka dot dress. The skirt was loose, exposing her shoulders and a bit of her collarbone. Her hair was pulled up smoothly, a few strands of chestnut hair fell on the back of her neck, and the bright and flamboyant red set off her skin's pale color even more, like a strawberry cake in a window display.

He quickly took her hand and lowered his head to kiss her fingers.

Ling Miaomiao's hairs stood on end: "Hey......"

His long eyelashes were lowered into a neat row. His expression was quiet and pious, and only his chaotic breathing revealed a little of his suppressed desire.

Ling Miaomiao quickly glanced at the door, struggling to stand up, and guiltily gave him a few pecks on his face, "It's broad...... broad daylight, don't make a scene.