83

Afternoon came and they had to go down to eat with Mu Yao. Miaomiao wanted to switch out of her clothes stained by ink splots. Before she untied her clothes, she suddenly raised her head to look him in the eye. "Turn around."

Mu Sheng looked surprised. "You didn't force me to turn around yesterday...."

She untied her clothes at an exasperatingly slow speed with unhappiness written all over face: "Yesterday was yesterday. Today is today."

He paused for a moment then turned to face away.

Ling Miaomiao took off her original ruqun and put on a high-waisted ruqun 1 instead. She reached back to tie the ribbon behind her back. Without any pressure on the front of the ruqun, she unintentionally caused it to drop down.

She suddenly felt a brush of cold on her back and she felt fingertips swish past her back to pick up the front of her ruqun, pressing it against her back.

She suddenly froze, back facing him. Her face was so red it reached the tips of her earlobes. "What are you doing? Didn't I tell you to turn around?"

"I did look away." Three of the youth's fingers pressed into the top of her ruqun. They firmly pressed against her snow white back. His voice sounded exceedingly innocent, "Your ruqun dropped so I helped you hold it up."

She hastily reached her hand out to her back, snatching the ties away from him. In a rush, she tied the ties tightly twice around her while her eyebrows shook extremely fast. "If you didn't turn back around, how would you have seen my ruqun drop?"

He suddenly reached out and wrapped his arms around her waist. Her entire person was completely wrapped in his arms again. He barely controlled himself to just kiss the side of her face.

It was as if he was getting too lazy to hide his intentions anymore: "Mhm, I was wrong."

"You...." She tried to stop him, in utter discomfit as she tried to drill out of his arms.

"Let go! I haven't finished typing the ribbon..."

He used one hand to pull her tight and used the other to pick up the long, winding ribbon half tied on: "Let me help you."

In the past few days of her lost and stolen soul, she had tied her hair up in an askew ponytail, buttoned the wrong buttons, tying knots that could not be untangled and many other similarly strange behavior. Yet, she didn't feel it strange at all.

She was somewhat at a loss of words. Even her breathing was erratic: "...... tie it at the front!"

"I got it."

He was unconcerned and used both arms to circle her waist, picking up the ribbon. His chin was placed against her shoulder and he helped her tie a knot in front of her chest.

The instant the butterfly knot was tightened, he felt the person in his arms shake from her head to her toes.

"What's wrong..." He lowered his eyes to look and suddenly discovered that her entire face had turned red. Her face was completely lost and he reached out to stroke her burning earlobes: "You can actually get embarrassed?"

Someone under the effects of the emotion gu would act just like someone whose three immortal souls and seven mortal forms 2 were incomplete: an idiot.

    As he caressed her burning earlobes, she reacted as if she had gotten scalded  by hot water, flicking her head away to the side. She was nearly using all of her limbs to struggle away with all her ability, just like a little animal that had just fallen into a trap: "Let go...."