Skip || S.S

'Are you at school?'

Your girlfriend messages you. In confusion you look up at the teacher and make sure he wasn't looking and typed back.

'Yeah. Why? Is everything okay baby?'

'Yeah i'm just bored in science class...wanna see something?'  She types back.

After recieving that message you sit up in your seat and look up to see if your teacher was looking over.

'Sure.' You text back.

You recieve a naked picture of Sadie. Every single inch of her body was revealed in the picture. You start to sweat and your heart races faster and faster.

'You like?' She types.

'Meet me in the bathroom in like fucking now.' You type with a smile on your face.

'Okay just for you.' She types back.

You put your phone back in your pocket while raising your hand.

"Can i go to the bathroom?"

Your teacher looks at you and points to the door while turning back around. You grab all your things without him noticing knowing full well you weren't coming back for shit. Running down the hall you walk into the girls bathroom, but before you knew it you were slammed onto the wall. It was Sadie in shock you slammed her into the oppsite wall behind her while shutting the bathroom door with your foot.

"Took you long enough."

She mumbles. You lock the bathroom stall and turn around to Sadie. She walks up to you and grabs your face while kissing you passionately. You push her to the coner of the bathroom stall and move your hands lower down her body. She lets out a small moan as she kisses you deeper.

"Fuck."

She says while trying to catch her breath. You look at her in the eyes and put your hand around her neck while whispering.

"You're mine and only mine do you fucking understand?"

"Yes."

She whispers, you thighten the strenght on her neck.

"I can't hear you darling.."

She gulps.

"Yes!"

You smirk and release your hand from her neck. You move her hair from the side of her neck and start kissing her neck. She starts breathing heavier as you lift her shirt up and start kissing her body.

'Fuck she taste so good.' You think to yourself.

You could carry on anymore you hear the bathroom door open. You quickly stand up and lift Sadie on top of the toilet seat to make it seem as if there was only one person in the stall.

"Hello? Is anyone here? If so please step out now." Says one of the teachers.

"Shit, shit, shit." You mouth to Sadie.

She decides to tease you a bit ans start rubbing your back under your shirt and she kisses your shoulders. You quickly turn around and slam her against the wall while putting your finger over her lips.

"Hello? I heard you please step out now." The teacher says.

You slowly move over to Sadie and whisper in her ear.

"I'll step out to save both of us from being caught just make sure you don't get caught."

She pushes you gently with an angry look but pulls you bavk towarss her and whisper.