Last Goodbye || S.S

*flashback*

You are at a party at Sadie's place. You are dancing when someone steps up behind Sadie and puts his arm around her waist. Luke. Sadie's boyfriend. The guy you hate more than anyone. And for good reason.

Since he's been with Sadie, he's been in control of her life. You caught him several times with another girl and told Sadie right away, but she didn't believe you. Luke always made up some plausible reason. And Sadie believed him. You begged Sadie to break up with him, but she wouldn't listen.

You see Luke whisper something in Sadie's ear and then they disappear into the crowd. You promised Sadie you wouldn't drink too much but you just need a distraction especially with Luke around. You walk to the counter grab a bottle of vodka and pour yourself a glass. Half an hour later your glass is empty so you decide to get yourself another. You can feel the alcohol starting to take effect you but you still know what you're doing. When you get to the counter you see that Luke is there. You're nervous. You couldn't contain yourself so you grabbed him by the shoulder and turned him around to face you and punched him in the face. The sudden blow made him lose his balance a little. Once he was upright again he stepped close to you, his forehead touching yours. In his eyes you saw only nervousness.

"I hope you know why you got it."

"You think you smart now, don't you Y/n?" He asked, his breath reeking of alcohol. "What are you trying to achieve huh? To get Sadie on your side? Do you honestly think she cares about you? Do you honestly not realize that she's still your friend just out of interest?"

After the last sentece left his lips, you couldn't control yourself. You hit him. Again and again. He tried to hit you but you dodged the blow and pushed him to the ground. Everyone around you was looking at you. You hit him again and again. You didn't stop when you saw blood all over his face and your hands. Suddenly someone pulled you off him. You wanted to hit the person who pulled you off him, but as soon as you saw who it was, you froze. It was Sadie.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" She cried as tears streamed down her face.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" She repeated as she began to slap your arm.

You couldn't speak. You just stood there. She ran over to Luke to see how he was doing. After a few moments she turned back to you.

"Get out!" She says nervously.

"What?"

"GET OUT! GET OUT OF HERE! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" She continues as she started pushing you.

"Sadie-"

"I said get out! I never want to see you again!"

——————————————————

*3 years later*

You woke up in the morning to your phone ringing. You groan when you sit up on your bed and look at the time. 8:23am. You sigh and reach for the phone. An unknown number is calling. You don't want to deal with it so you press the uncall button. You go back to bed to try to get some more sleep. As you lay your head on the pillow your phone start ringing again. Nervously you snort and reach for your phone to answer it.

"Who is it?" You ask sharply.

"Hi." She say quietly.

'You know that voice. You know it very well. But it can't be. There's no way it's her.'

"It's me. Sadie."

"Sadie?"

"Yeah."

"What do you want?" You ask sharply.