Cookie || S.S

"Are you coming over tonight?" You asked Sadie after she sat down on the bench next to you.

"That depends." She replied playfully.

"Depends on what?" You asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What you want to do."

"I want to be with my girlfriend." You replied with a sigh.

"Hmm...I'll think about it." Sadie said as she laced her fingers with yours and rested her head on your shoulder.

"I'll bake you cookie." You said as Sadie lifted her head from your shoulder and looked at you.

"In that case...I'm definitely coming over for cookies." She said with a laugh as you rolled your eyes.

"Of course it's just for the cookie." You mumbled under your breath.

Sadie giggled and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"Are you really baking me cookie?" She asked.

"Really."

"With chocolate chips?"

"With chocolate chips." You said as you nodded.

"Yay!" Sadie cheered and then gave you a quick kiss.

You giggled. "Sometimes I can't tell if you're my girlfriend or my child."

"Your girlfriend, obviously...who sometimes acts like a child." She laughed.

"I couldn't have put it better myself." You laughed.

Sadie gasped then shook her head. "Would you like to see the new Armani pictures?"

"Sure." You smiled.

Sadie took out her phone. You moved one hand to the bench behind her back and placed your other hand on her inner thigh and squeezed it lightly. Sadie crossed her legs then took your hand and removed it from her thigh.

"Don't do that."

"Because it turns you on?" You asked with a grin.

"You know it does." She replied quietly.

You giggled. "Sorry."

Sadie showed you the first picture.

"Where are your boobs?" You asked as you zoomed in and look between the picture and Sadie's boobs

"Y/n." Sadie exclaimed and then slapped your arm.