Sleeping on the couch || S.S

You were sitting in front of your laptop playing Minecraft. You were building your house when you felt Sadie behind you. The next moment, she wrap her arms around you and her chin resting on your shoulder.

"Y/n?"

"Hmm?"

"Would you like to watch a movie?"

"Sure. I'll be down in a few minutes, I'll just finish this." You said as you pointed to your laptop screen. "In the meantime, pick something."

"Hurry up." Sadie said excitedly after kissing your cheek.

You turned back to your laptop and continued building your house. A few minutes turned into an hour and a half.

"Shit." You muttered under your breath after checking the time.

You quit the game and rush down the stairs into the living room. Sadie was sitting on the couch looking at something on her phone.

You sat down next to her on the couch before putting one hand on her knee. Sadie immediately grabbed your hand and pushed away.

"Sadie."

Nothing.

"Baby."

Nothing again.

You sighed. "I'm sorry, I just-"

"Just what?!" Snapped Sadie. "I've been waiting for an hour and a half for you to finally get up from your laptop so we can watch a fuckin' movie. Why is that so much to ask?" She continued sadly.

"I'm so sorry."

Sadie hummed then continued to look at her phone.

You sighed then sat closer to her. You wanted to cheer her up so you started poking her face.

"Stop it!"

"I'm not going to stop poking you until you give me some attention." You grinned.

"Try in an hour and a half." Sadie said while smiling mockingly.

"I know you're mad at me but will a kiss change your mind?" You asked, smiling slightly.

Sadie rubbed the bridge of her nose as she snorted in annoyance.

"God, even when you're annoying the fuck out of me, I still love you." Sadie said then then she put down her phone and put her hands on your shoulders and kissed you.

The kiss was actually a peck because Sadie felt she had to say something more, so after your lips touched she pulled away.

"I don't really know if you deserve my kiss." She said as she frowned.

"Why wouldn't I deserve it? After all, I'm irresistible." You grinned and leaned towards Sadie but she put one hand on your face, stopping you. "Or not." You murmured into her palm.

Sadie giggled and took her palm away from your face.

"You have a bit of an ego, don't you think?"

"Nothing wrong with my ego." You laughed. "Do you still want to watching a film?" You asked hopefully.

"No. I'm going to bed." Sadie replied as she got up from the couch.

You got up and Sadie put her hand on your chest, stopping you.

"No, you stay here in the living room. You've earned the couch for tonight." Sadie said.

"You can't make me sleep on the couch. This is my house." You said defensively.

"You're definitely not sleeping with me tonight." Sadie shook her head as she tried to hold back a smile.

"But- but, please." You pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Good night." She said and then gave you a kiss on the cheek and walked upstairs.

You blinked and looked towards the stairs and then heard her close the door behind her.

You groaned in annoyance and went back to the couch and lay down. You settled in comfortably and after about half an hour you fell asleep.

You woke up to Sadie lifting the blanket off you and then lying on your chest and spreading the blanket over you both.

"Didn't you say I couldn't sleep with you tonight?" You asked in a tired voice.

"Technically neither of us sleeps, we just enjoy each other's company." Sadie said after lifting her head from your chest.

"Of course." You laughed.

"You know neither of us can sleep without the other."

"Actually, I was sleeping pretty well until you lay on top of me." You said laughing as Sadie gave you a stern look.

"Okay you know what? I'm going to go back upstairs." She said as she tried to get up but you pulled her back by the waist.

"No, you're not going anywhere." You said as you pulled her closer to you. "We're both sleeping on the couch tonight. I love you."

"You better." Sadie said then laid her head back on your chest.

You poked her side and she jumped a little while looking at you.

"I love you too." She said with a smile, then leaned down and give you a peck on the lips.

You kissed the top of her head and then drew little circles on her back. After a few minutes Sadie started to snore softly.

"Good night." You said softly then gave her another kiss on the top of her head and a few minutes later you too fell asleep.