Weekend || S.S

You and Sadie know each other a few months ago. You wrote to her on Instagram and you've been talking every day since then but you haven't met. She lives in New York and you live in Los Angeles.

It's Wednesday night, you just got off work at the studio. Your phone started ringing. You smiled when you saw who was calling.

"Hi." Sadie said hello as soon as her face appeared on the Facetime call.

"Hi." You greeted her as you sat down on your bed. "How was your day?" You asked with a smile.

"Stressful. We finished the photo shoot and then had to rush to an interview. We were a bit late but in style." Sadie grinned. "How was your day?"

"Similar to yours." You laughed. "We were at the studio today. We had to re-record 2 songs because the file is corrupted." You rolled your eyes. Sadie just laughed.

"Hey, don't laugh. Compassion!" You said jokingly.

"Yeah, sorry." Sadie laughed.

"Are you finished?" You asked after a few moments.

"I'm trying! But I can't." Sadie shook her head as she laughed harder. After a few moments when she began to calm down she wiped away her tears.

—————

"No, you must be kidding!" Sadie was incredulous.

"I'm not." You giggled. "The elevator stopped between two floors and the door opened. I thought it was going to fall. I've been scared in elevators ever since." You pouted.

"I'm glad you're okay. Otherwise I'd never have know you." Sadie smiled.

"Yeah. That would have been a shame."

Sadie smiled and you started laughing while covering your face with one hand.

"What?" Sadie asked.

"I just remembered the day I wrote you. I erased what I wrote several times and I hardly dared to hit the 'send' button." You laughed.

"But why?"

"Do I really have to explain this?" You asked while covering your face with your hand.

"Yes. You started it, so now you have to finish it." Sadie said.

"Ever since I knew you existed, I've longed to know you. I kept talking about you to my best friend. I think she was getting tired of me." You laughed. "But she told me that if I was going to keep talking about you, I should write you. And I said no, because you probably wouldn't notice mine among the millions of messages." You sighed. "Then that day I decided to write to you. And well...we're talking now so I did something right." You smiled.

"Yes, definitely." Sadie smiled. "You know...you know I was going to write to you too. But you were faster than me." She laughed.

"Oh my God! Sadie Sink was going to write to me! I can't believe it!" You played the unbelievable.

"Stop joking! I'm serious."

"What kept you?"

"I guess I was afraid. I never thought we'd ever get along."

"Good things have to wait." You said with a smile.

"What are you doing this weekend?" She asked.

"I rest. No concerts or anything, so I'm taking advantage of it. I don't leave the house for two days. Why?"

"I have to go away for the weekend and I'll hardly have any free time so I don't think we'll be able to talk."

"Oh. Then I'll be depressed for the weekend." You whined, Sadie just laughed.