Bookstore || S.S

"Y/n! Can we go now?" Sadie shouts from downstairs.

"Coming!" You shouted back as you took a small box out of your clotes.

When you got down the stairs Sadie looked at you with a raised eyebrow.

"What are you grinning at?" She asked.

"I have a surprise." You said grinning.

"What surprise?" Sadie asked excitedly.

You took the little box out of your pocket and handed it to her.

"Open it." You said as you stepped in front of Sadie and put your arms around her waist.

Sadie took the box from you and opened it. When she saw what was inside the box her eyes widened.

"No, you don't."

"Oh, I do." You grinned.

"You're not normal!" Sadie whined.

"Don't tell me you don't want to." You whispered in her ear.

"I'm not going to use this!" Sadie said then stepped away from you and handed the box back to you. "Where did you got one of these anyway?"

"I have connections." You winked. "And I thought we could try something new."

"Anything but this...please." Sadie begged.

You looked at her with puppy eyes. You knew she couldn't resist.

"Oh no, don't look at me like that!"

You kept looking at her with puppy eyes. Sadie tries to avoid eye contact but couldn't. Sadie sighed.

"Okay! Just don't teasing!" She warned you and she walked upstairs.

—————

You were in the bookstore. As soon as you walked into the bookstore Sadie immediately lost it. You bet and you lost so now you have to buy Sadie as many books as she wants.

* "Let's bet!" Sadie said and then jumped on you as you lay on the bed.

"On what?" You asked excitedly as you set your book down on the bedside table.

"I know a riddle. If you don't solve it, you can buy me as many books as I want." She said excitedly.

"And if I solve it?"

"Then you'll find yourself a prize. Are you in?"

"Sure." You said smiling.

"Okay. I turn polar bears white and I can make you cry, I make boys pee and girls mess up their hair, I make celebrities look stupid but I make ordinary people look like celebrities, I make pancakes brown and champange fizzy, you squeeze me and I pop but you look at me and you pop." She read from her phone.

"Can I have time to think?"

"No. I want an answer. NOW!"

"I have no idea." You said and then Sadie climbed off you and jumped up and down the room happily.

"Haha, I can have as many books as I want."

You roll your eyes playfully. "Can you tell me the answer?" You asked smiling as you watched Sadie's delight.

"No." She shake her head.

"Why not?" You asked with a frown.

"Because I don't know either. But it doesn't matter now. I won!"

"Oh you little..." *

You start walking through the shelves to see if you can find a book that interests you. You took a book and read what it was about. You sat down on a chair and took out your phone. You went into the app and turned the vibrator to medium. You didn't know where Sadie was but you were sure she was unexpected that. You start reading the first pages as you sink to a book. Once in a while someone walks past you until you feel a figure stand behind you.

"We have to go." Sadie said firmly.

"Yes baby, just a minute." You said and then you turned the page.

"No Y/n...We. Have. To. Go." She whinned. You looked over and saw her standing behind you with her legs crossed.

"What, you can't take it anymore?" You said guiding the sensor on your phone up as she whines. You heard the light buzz.

"Y/n please..." Sadie said soflty.

"Don't you want a book? I thought you wanted books." You said with a grin.

Sadie gave you a stern look as you laughed and turned the vibrator off. Sadie sighed in relief, yet a little annoyed. Sadie took the book from your hand and put it back on the shelf. She took your wrist and pulled you to a corner of the bookstore where no one could see you. Sadie pushed you against the shelf and kisses you. She wrapped her arms around your neck, you wrapped your arms around her waist. Sadie started to guide one of your hand into her panties. You pulled away from her as you grinned.

"Maybe you shouldn't do that here."

Sadie sighed in annoyance then started to pull you out of the bookstore straight towards the car.

"Hey, I wanted to by that book." You whinned.

"You'll buy it tomorrow. You have more important things to do now."

After you got in the car you took out your phone and turned the vibrator on again and started driving. Sadie beside you moaned slightly and you grinned.

"Y/n..." Sadie said with squeezed eyes, you knew she was close so you turned off the vibrator.

As soon as you got home Sadie started pulling you into the house. As soon as you got inside, she pushed you against the door. She fell against your lips again. You slid your hand down her thigh and she jumped up and wrapped her legs around your waist. You walked her upstairs to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. Sadie started to take off her clothes but you stopped her.

"I'll do it." You said and you started to take off her clothes.

—————

I leave the rest to your imagination. ;)