Goddamn Vampire || S.S

"Don't move." Said a redheaded girl looking deep into your eyes.

She's compelling you. She just didn't know you weren't affected. Because you're a vampire too.

Original vampire, to be exact.

"I don't think you'll like my blood." You said that before she leaned into your neck.

She pulled back and looked at you, puzzled.

"What did you say?"

"Look, if you're going to eat, you'd better eat from someone who isn't like you, darling." You winked.

"So you're a vampire too?" She asked with crossed arms.

"A goddamn vampire, Sadie." You replied.

Sadie's eyes went wide. "How do you know my name?"

You grinned. "Just take a good look at me. But you probably won't remember me."

Sadie stepped back and looked you over carefully. But she didn't recognize you.

"Remember." You said as you compelled her.

"Turn me into a vampire." Sadie said as you kissed her neck.

"You're not ready." You replied as you lifted your head and looked into her eyes.

"I just want to be with you forever." She said looking deep into your eyes.

"And we will be together forever. I promise." You said, then pressed a gentle kiss to her lips. "But the day has not yet come when I will turn you."

"When will that day come?"

"Soon."

A few days later, you was caught by vampire hunters. Sadie tried to rescue you, but things went bad.

Sadie was shot and dying. And only you could help her.

After you saw Sadie get shot, you were so angry. You mustered up all your strength to get out. When you did, you killed all the vampire hunters and ran to Sadie.

You knelt down beside her and lifted her head.

"Turn me into a vampire, please." She said weakly.

You started to cry. "Fucking hell." You cursed then raised your wrist to your mouth.

You bit your wrist, then turned it towards Sadie's mouth so she could drink.

After Sadie drank your blood and, to complete the transformation, you broke her neck. And you waited.

After what seemed like an eternity to you, Sadie finally came to.

"Wh - what happened?" She asked, gasping for breath.

You didn't answer but got up from beside her and reached out your hand to help her up. When you saw a guy you rushed to him and took him into an alley.

"Don't move." You compelled him and then bit his neck.

After you pulled away, the blood slowly started to flow from his neck. You turned to Sadie but said nothing, she understood what she had to do.

She walked over to him and leaned into his neck and started to drink. A euphoric feeling ran through her, she couldn't stop. She drank until she killed the guy.

After Sadie finished, she turned to you with a grin. "I've become a vampire. So we can be together forever."

You nodded. "Yeah." You said then wiped a tear from your cheek.

"Baby what's wrong?" Sadie asked worriedly.

"You have to forget about it."

"What?"

"Forget about me. Forget you ever knew me. Forget everything about me. Forget you ever loved me." You said, looking deep into her eyes and then you disappeared.

And from then on, Sadie forgot about you.

"Y/n." Sadie said with tears in her eyes and then she jumped into your arms and kissed you deeply.