Enemies to lovers || S.S

You're walking down the school corridor with your best friend April. She's telling you about the party this weekend, and you're listening but not paying attention. You're lost in your thoughts and a few moments later you hear April talking loudly to you.

"Y/n, watch out!" She said but it was too late.

You bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking, I was just..." You started to apologize and then when you saw who you'd bumped into, you scowled. It was Sadie. Your enemy. "Oh, it's just you." You said mockingly.

"How about you look at yourself once in a while and not just go ahead like an idiot?" Sadie said sarcastically.

"Excuse me?" You asked nervously then stepped closer to her.

"Okay, that's enough!" April pulled away from her. "You hate each other from afar." April added and then the bell rang.

You snorted angrily and then started walking towards the classroom. As you walked past Sadie you nudges her with your shoulder.

"No goodbye kiss?" Sadie called after you.

You turned around and held up your middle finger to her. "Fuck you!"

You and April went into the classroom and took your seats. Soon after, the teacher came through the door and the lessen started. You weren't paying attention in class, you kept thinking about Sadie. Sadie is the captain of the cheerleader team and you are the captain of the soccer team. You've hated each other since the freshman year and everyone at school knows it. You yell at each other in the hallway almost every day and get into fights that always end up in the principal's office. Some people at school have rumours that you are secretly together, but you don't want everyone to know that's why you behaved like that. They're wrong. You hated each other with all your heart. What got you out of your thoughts was April elbowing you in the ribs.

"What?" You asked angrily.

"Ms Y/l/n." The teacher called. "Could you tell me the event of the example on the board?" She asked. You look at the board and when you saw the example you leaned back in your chair amd crossed your arms.

"No." You replied uninterested.

"Then go out to the board and solve the problem." Said the teacher then held out the pen towards you.

You rolled your eyes them got up from your chair, took the pen from the teacher and walked to the board. After you had done the problem, you gave the pen back to the teacher and sat back down.

"Correct solution." The teacher said. "Stay after class." She added.

"But-" You said but the teacher look at you with piercing eyes and you nodded.

After the bell rang, you waiter for everyone to leave the classroom and then walked to the teacher's desk.

"Can you tell me how to get you to pay attention in class?"

"I don't know. No one has ever done it." You shrugged.

"If I catch you not pay attention one more time, you'll get detention."

You rolled your eyes then leaned both hands on the teacher's desk and leaned closer to the teacher.

"Come on. If you want time alone with me, all you have to do is ask." You smirk.

"Get out!" The teacher shouted as she pointed towards the door. You just giggle and walked out of the classroom.

—————

You went to training after class. You waited all day for practice. You could clear your head while playing soccer and get rid of all your thoughts. There was only one problem. Sadie's gonne be on the pitch because the cheerleader team has practice just like the soccer team.