Former classmate|| S.S

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Millie want to know if we're going to Danny's party tonight." Sadie said while she looking up her phone.

"Who's Danny?"

"Millie's childhood friend."

You sighed. "Please. It's been so long since we've chilled out." Shs pleades while looking at you with puppy eyes.

"Okay."

———

As soon as you entered the house Millie saw you and immediately grabbed Sadie's wrist and pulled her along. Sadie looked at you for help but you just smiled.

You went into the kitchen to pour yourself something to drink when you felt someone tap you on the shoulder.

"Hey Y/n. Long time no see." She smiled.

"Maddie? Oh my god I haven't seen you since graduation, how are you?" You asked as you hugged her.

"I'm fine, how are you?" She smiled.

"Great, thanks. What are you doing here?" You asked.

"You know me, I'm at every party." She shrugged.

"Right." You smiled.

She gasped as she punched your arm.

"What?" You asked while rubbing your arm.

"Oh my God! There's Sadie Sink!" She said excitedly.

"So?"

"You know her. You could introduce me." She grinned.

You rolled your eyes. "Okay, come on." You said then you grabbed her wrist and pulled her behind you.

When you got to Sadie, you patted her shoulder. Shs turned around smiling.

"Finally. If you hadn't been here in two minutes, I would have come looking for you." She laughed when you smile.

"There's someone I'd like you to introduce." You said then moved away so she could see Maddie. "This is Maddie a former classmate of mine."

"Hi, I'm Maddie." She said hello to Sadie and held out her hand.

"I'm Sadie." Sadie smiled as she shook Maddie's hand.

"But we can skip to the part where you call me baby." Maddie grinned. You looked at Maddie with furrowed eyebrows.

Sadie giggled. "Okay." She said then turned to you and put her arms around your neck and you put your arms around her waist. "Baby, want something to drink? I'm thirsty."

You grinned because out of the corner of your eye you saw Maddie's jaw drop. "Sure." You said smiling and Sadie leaned over to you and gave you  kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Maddie, you want something to..." You started but when you turned to the side you saw Maddie was gone. "Oh." You laughed. "I think you put her off her party."

"I don't like it when someone's that pushy." She shrugged.

"She just wanted to get to know you."

"Get to know someone else, I'm taken." She smiled.

"Really?" You asked with a grin. Sadie nodded.

"Who was the lucky one who stole your heart?"

"You don't know her." She grinned.

"Whoever it is is very lucky."

"Yeah. Very lucky." She said and then leaned in and kissed you. You smiled into the kiss. After you pulled away Sadie gave you another quick kiss on the lips.

"Let's really get a drink because I'm thirsty." She laughed then took your hand and pulled you towards the kitchen.

You pouted. "Why do you always have to ruin the moment?"