Hammock || S.S

Your girlfriend Sadie and you arranged for her to come over to your place this afternoon. But you had a few hours before then, so you decided to go out in the yard and read. You lay down in the hammock, put the headphones in your ears and started reading. After an hour or so, you checked the time. You still have about two hours before Sadie comes over. Or so you thought. Sadie finished work early but she didn't tell you because she wanted to surprise you. Sadie saw you lying in the hammock and you didn't see her there. She was thinking of having a joke at you. She went back to the kitchen and poured a glass of water. She quietly walked up behind you and poured the water over you.

"What the fuck!" You cried out with a cold feeling and then took the earphones out of your ears and turned around.

Sadie burst out laughing, you looked at her with a hurt look.

"I don't believe this." You muttered under your breath and got up from the hammock and turned to Sadie.

"Hi baby." Sadie smiled.

"What was that for?" You asked angrily. "You got my book wet." You whined.

"I'm sorry. You were just lying there so still I thought I'd change it." She grinned.

"You know you're going to get that back now, don't you?" You asked her and then walked towards her with a grin on your face.

Sadie's eyes widened and she slowly started to back away.

"Y/n, don't! I said I was sorry." She raised her hand in defense. You paused for a moment and then when she's not expecting it, you started towards her with quick steps. Sadie started to run from you.

"Come back here!" You called after her and started chasing her across the yard.

Before Sadie could run into the house, you wrapped both arms around her stomack from behind and pulled her back.

"Got you." You said and then grabbed her on your shoulder.

"Ahh. Y/n put me down!" Sadie shouted as she gripped your shoulder tighter.

"Oh don't worry, I'll put you down."

Sadie tried to get out of your grip but couldn't. After a few moments you reached the pool.

"Don't. You. Dare." Sadie warned, but it was too late.

You lifted her off your shoulder and threw her into the pool. When she came up to the surface you burst out laughing. Sadie looked at you angrily.

"I hate you!" She pouted and splashed some water on you.

"I love you too." You said, then bent down to pull her out of the pool.

Sadie had other plans. She grabbed your hand and pulled you into the pool. Now Sadie burst out laughing after you came up to the surface.

"I should have known it would be like this." You said and swam closer to Sadie and put your arm around her waist. Sadie put her arms around your neck and you leaned in to kiss her but she turned her head so you gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Are you seriously turning away?"

"Mmhh." She hummed in response.

"I know you expect me to apologize, but I'm not going to."

Sadie raised an eyebrow.

"Remember splashing me with a glass of water?" You asked.

"Remember when i apologized?"

"But-" You started but stopped when Sadie started laughing. "You've got to be kidding me."

Sadie laughed and nodded, then pulled you close and kissed you. As your lips touched, you pulled away.

"Hey! Give me kisses." She whimpered.

"Beg for it." You said with a serious look.

Sadie looked at you with her eyes wide open, mouth agape. You laughed. Sadie punched you on the shoulder and then swam away from you.

"You are unbelievable." She pouted then climbed out of the pool, you following her.

—————

After the two of you dried off and changed, you went back to the yard. You lay back in the hammock and Sadie lay on your chest. You ran your fingers through her hair while Sadie cuddled closer to you.

You guide your hand down her back squeezing her ass. She giggles lifting her head to peck your lips.

"I love you."

"Sadie Sink loves me? I can't believe it!" You laugh while Sadie roll her eyes and give you a peck on your lips again.