Movie Night || S.S (part 2)

"Sadie." You said to Sadie when you walked into her room.

Sadie was lying on her bed with her face against the wall.

"Sadie." You tried again but no response.

You sat down on the bed next to her and put your hands on her back.

"Are you pouting because of the movie?" You asked.

Again, no reaction. You knew she wasn't sleep because she could never fall asleep without you.

You rolled your eyes. "Baby." You said and Sadie moved but didn't turn to you.

You giggle. "What's wrong?"

"Stop calling me Sadie." She pouted.

"Why not? That's your name."

"No." She said as she turned to you. "My name is baby."

You laughed. "Really? You're not pouting because of the movie, but because I called you Sadie and not baby?"

"It's also the movie. I'm gonna have a nightmare." She said quietly.

You lay down in bed next to her ans spread your arms.

"Come here." You said and Sadie snuggled up to you.

She put her head on your neck and her arms around your torso and her legs around your waist. You put your arms around her while you drew little circles on her back. You could feel her relax in your arms.

You kissed her head. "Sleep well, I'll take care of you." You said and Sadie lifted her head and gave you a quick kiss, then put her head back.

After a few minutes you heard her snoring softly and knew she had fallen asleep. A few moments later you fell asleep too.

---

You woke up in the middle of the night to someone shaking your shoulder. You groaned, openes your eyes and sat up. Sadie was sitting next to you with an alarmed expression on her face. You rubbed your eyes and looked at Sadie who said something but you didn't hear.

"Huh?"

"I had a nightmare." Sadie said in a husky voice and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Oh baby." You said as you wiped her tear away and pull her close.

Sadie laid her head on your chest and cried softly. You stroked her back to calm her down.

"Would you like to tell me what happened in your dream?" You asked gently.

You felt Sadie shake her head against your chest.

"It's okay. It was just a dream. None of it was real." You said softly then kissed her head. "I'm here."

After a few minutes, when Sadie calmed down, she pulled away to look at you. She wiped the tears from her eyes with her shirt.

"I won't be able to sleep now." She said.

You looked at the clock. 3:27 am.

"So what would you like to do?" You asked.

"Let's play a game." She said with a smirk.

"What kind of game?" You asked curiously.

Sadie sat on your waist and kissed you passionately while her hands grabbed the hem of your shirt to pull it of.

---

Sadie lay her head on your chest with her eyes closed, trying to calm her breathing while you played with her hair.

"Was that good?" You asked.

"More than good." She said, panting.

"Will you be able to sleep now?" You asked.

Sadie nodded and snuggled even closee to you.

"Good night baby." You said and then kissed her head.

Sadie hummed in response.

"I love you." You kissed her head again and after a few minutes you fell asleep in each other's arms.