I hate you, I love you || S.S

On Friday night, you went out with friends to a nearby bar for a night out. You were drinking, talking and then your eye caught someone sitting at the bar.

Sadie Sink, the girl you hate each other with. Or something like that.

You kept your eyes on her and slowly she turned around and looked you in the eye. You smiled mockingly at her as she rolled her eyes and turned back to the bar.

You continued to watch her until one of your friends started waving in front of your face.

"What?" You asked irritably.

"You're buying the next round." He grinned.

You sighed then got up from the table and walked over to the barstool and sat down next to Sadie.

"You following me or what?" She asked sarcastically.

"I could ask you the same question, red. I've never seen you in this bar before and you show up here today of all days." You said. "Do you miss me so much that you're following me around my favorite bar?"

"Why would I miss you? I hate you."

You grinned and then leaned over to her ear. "You didn't seem to hate me last night when my face was between your legs." You whispered.

You leaned away from her and asked the bartender for a drink. While you waited for the drinks out of the corner of your eye you saw Sadie squirming on the stool next to you. You grinned in satisfaction because you knew she had last night on her mind.

After getting your drinks you got up from the chair but before walking back to your friends you winked at Sadie.

———

You've been in the bar for a while and your eyes have occasionally strayed to Sadie. She was still sitting at the bar. You pulled out your phone and texted her.

I know you're thinking about last night. You want a repeat?

You saw Sadie check her phone but she ignored your message and put her phone in her purse.

A few minutes later, a guy that you didn't know sat down next to Sadie. They were talking but you could tell Sadie was uncomfortable. You watched them for a while and then the guy put his hand on Sadie's waist and Sadie shivered at his touch. You got up from the table and hurried over to them.

"Sorry, am I interrupting something?" You asked.

"Y/n." Sadie said and you could feel the relief on her face.

You turned to the guy and gave him a stern look.

"No, you didn't interrupt anything. I was just saying hello to an old friend." He said. "Nice to see you again Sadie." He continued with a smug smile on his face then got up from the counter and walked away.

You looked at Sadie with a worried look.

"You look like you're about to throw up." You said.

"That's probably because of you." She grinned mockingly then lowered her head and looked at her hands resting on her lap.

You ignored her comment, placing your hand under her chin and lifting it up to look her in the eye.

"Did he hurt you?" You asked.

"No." She shook her head. "We were just talking."

"Are you sure?"

"Why, are you jealous or something?" Sadie asked, grinning.

You laughed as you shook your head. "Not at all. I just saw you were uncomfortable around him and thought I'd help."

"I don't need your help. I could have handled it myself." She said.

"Didn't seem like it to me." You said then crossed your arms in front of your chest.

Sadie sighed. "Why do you care so much? Yesterday was just a one time thing, you shouldn't care about me."

"Maybe I shouldn't but I wanted to." You said softly.

"Why?"

"Because..." You started, but you cut yourself off.

"Yes?" Sadie asked curiously.

"Because I love you, okay." You said a little louder.

Sadie's eyes widened.

"What?"

"I hate you, I love you...I hate that I love you."

"I hate that I love you." She said then grabbed the back of your head with one hand, pulled you close and kissed you.

After you pulled away from each other she poked her nose with yours then leaned her forehead against yours.

"You have no idea what you're doing to me, Sadie Sink." You said as Sadie giggled and kissed you again.

"Same." She whispered in your lips.