Kiss List || S.S

You and your friends were having a party, and it was time for the spin the bottle. Everybody gathered around in a circle and just as the game was about the start, Sadie your crush walks in.

"Oh god." You whisper to yourself.

"Can I join?" Sadie asked with a smile.

"Have a seat."

Sarah, your best friend next to you, nudged you lightly on the shoulder.

"If that's not a sign, I don't know what is." She whispered.

"Shut up." You replied.

"Maybe you can add her to your list." She continued to whisper as you gave her a stern look.

Sarah raised her hand defensively then took the bottle and placed it in the middle of the circle.

"Okay, who's first?" Alex clapped her palms together as she looked at everyone.

When no one answered, she spoke again. "Me, right?" She laughed and then took the bottle and spun it.

The bottle finally landed on you and Alex grinned.

"Okay, nothing new there." She chuckled as you shook your head.

"Have you two kissed yet?" Sadie asked while alternately pointing at you and Alex.

"Do you think this is the first time we've played spin the bottle?" Alex asked.

You looked at Sadie who at that moment was showing a lot of emotion.

Anger, disappointment, jealousy and something else you couldn't quite put your finger on.

Your thoughts were interrupted by Alex squatting in front of you. Then she took your face between her two hands and placed a kiss on your lips.

After Alex pulled away, she grinned. "Am I still number 6 on your list?" She asked as Sarah slapped her on the arm.

"What list?" Sadie asked, puzzled.

"None." You said at the same time as the others.

Alex sat back in her seat and turned to Sadie.

"You know Y/n has a list where she ranks people she's kissed. Depending on how well someone kisses."

"Can I be on that list too?" Sadie asked with a grin.

You looked at her with widened eyes. "What?"

Sadie laughed then got up from her seat and sat down across from you. Out of the corner of your eye you could see Sarah watching you excitedly.

Sadie put one hand on the back of your head and the other on your thigh and kissed you. You put your hand on her hip and squeezed it lightly.

Your lips moved in sync. You only pulled away when air became a problem. But that kiss wasn't enough for either of you. Sadie leaned towards you again and gave you another kiss on the lips.

"So, where do I rank on your list?" She asked curiously.

"Number one, definitely." You replied, gasping slightly for breath.

"I thought so right away." She whispered seductively and instead of sitting back down her seat, she sat down close to you.

"I feel insulted." Sarah said hurt as she put her hand on her chest.

Everyone laughed at her.

Sadie rested her head on your shoulder while she placing one of your hand on her thigh. You looked down at your hand resting on Sadie's thigh and smiled then caressed her skin with your thumb.

The others decided to talk instead of playing any more.

"I told you it was a sign." Sarah said with a proud grin.

You rolled your eyes playfully.

"Or that was your plan all along." You said.

"It was Sadie's idea." Sarah said and quickly covered her mouth.

"Sarah!" Sadie whisper yelled as she lifted her head from your shoulder.

"Sorry." Sarah whispered.

You looked at Sadie with raised eyebrows.

"What? You're hot, I had to get you to kiss me somehow." She shrugged, laughing.

"Wouldn't it have been easier if you'd asked me out?" You asked.

"It probably would have been easier." She nodded. "But it was more fun that way." Sadie continued with a grin and then gave you a kiss on the cheek.

You took out your phone and opened your notes. You searched for the Kiss List note, then typed Sadie's name in the first place.