Volleyball || S.S

You have a Volleyball match. And the opposing team has a special girl Sadie who you hate each other with. At least that's what everyone else thinks. You and Sadie have been secretly dating for six months.

------------------

The opposing team starts. Sadie starts serving. The ball flies straight towards you and you successfully knock it up in the air so that flies towards your teammates in front. You score the firts pont after a successful serve.

The match is tight and only 1 point away from a set win. The opposing team is 1 point away from a draw.

Aftsr a successful save, the ball went out of bounds. Equalised be the opponent.

------------------

The first set win goes to the oppenent.

The second set was also close but your team won it 25-23. So the score is 1-1.

The third set started tight too, but after an error by the opponent they could not win this set. So the third set went to your team. Only 1 more set to win the cup.

------------------

At the break both teams sat down on their own benches where the couches gave a pep talk. You glanced over to Sadie who, sansing you were watching, winked at you. You smiled and turned back to your couch.

"Alright girls, just 1 more set and we have the cup. Don't let us lose our lead, win it and make me proud." Shouted the couch.

In a few moments, the decisive set will begin. Both teams have made substitutions. This set hasn't started well for you, and you're trailing your opponent. Then came the breakthrough. The opposing team started to lose conrtol and your team started to score points. You need just one more point to win.

The last serv was up to you. You took your position and bounced the ball and forth. You took a deep breath and served. The opponent successfully saved and then tried to hit it down the court, but you also saved successfully. For long minutes the ball didn't touch the ground. It flew from one side of the field to the other. It was a nerve-racking time for everyone. But then one of your teammates knockdowns couldn't save it, it felt to the ground.

You win.

Everyone in the stands was cheering for you. The opposing team angrily walked off the field to their bench. You caught the look in Sadie's eyes as she sent you a lopsided grin. You just threw her a kiss so no one would notice.

After a few minutes, the trophies and medals were handed over to your team. The trophy was raised together as the Hall was filled with cheers.

------------------

At the end of the match, everyone went to the changing room to shower and change. You were the last one to go to the shower because you don't like the shower in front of others. When you were done you get your stuff and walk out of the changing room. You take out your phone when suddenly someone pushes you against the wall.

"Hi baby." She said with a smile on her face.

"Hi love." You said to her and you try to give her a kiss but she pulls away.

"You know you will regret that, did you?" She ask with a smirk on her face.

'God this gonna be a long night' you thought.