Blood Donation || S.S (Part 2)

The next afternoon you typed in Sadie's phone number and started calling her. A few moments later she answered.

'Hello. Who is it?'

'You are speaking to Y/n Y/l/n's personal assistent. If you would like to go on a date with Y/n please press 1. To speak to Y/n personally, please press 2. And if you don't want to go on a date with Y/n, please press 3.' You said into the phone in a robotic voice.

Sadie giggled. 'I press 2.'

'Hang on a second, I'll switch to Y/n in a minute.'

Sadie laughed and you couldn't help it you lauged too. You cleared your throut and took a deep breath.

'Hi Sadie.'

'Hi.' Sadie said laughing.

'So, would you like to go out on a date with me tomorrow night?'

'I'll think about it.' Sadie said but you could hear the playfulness in her voice.

'Don't think too much. There's only one of me.' You said with a laugh.

'Egoist.'

'I'm not egoist.'

'Yes, of course.' Sadie said sarcastically and then laughed. 'Pick me up at 8, I'll write the address.

—————

'What should I wear?' Asked Sadie on the phone.

'Something comfortable.'

'It would help a lot if you could tell me where we're going.'

'Surprise.'

Sadie took a deep breath and exhaled long.

'I'm starting to change my mind.'

'It'll just be the two of us. Put on whatever you feel comfortable in.'

—————

You parked your car in front of Sadie's house. You got out of the car and leaned against the door. You took out your phone and texted Sadie that you had arrived. A few moments later Sadje stepped out the front door. She was wearing a white top and jeans. You smiled as she walked over to you.

"You look beautiful." You said to her with a smile as Sadie blushed slightly.

"Thanks. You don't look bad yourself." She smiled.

You walked over to the other side and opened the door for Sadie.

"What a polite person."

"Only the best for my datepartner." You winked. Then you closed the door and got in the car.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going now?" Sadie asked curiously.

"You'll see soon enough." You said.

"You got on my nerves." Sadie muttered under her breath.

In 15 minutes later you arrived at a hotel.

"A hotel? On a first date?" Sadie asked with raised eyebrows. After a few moments you realized what she meant.

"Oh, yeah. But not for the reason you think. I just-"

"Relax, I was just kidding." Sadie laughed.

You rolled your eyes playfully. You got out of the car then walked over to the other side and opened the door for Sadie.

"Thank you." Sadie smiled and you just nodded.

When you arrived at the hotel the receptionist greeted you.

"Good evening Ms Y/l/n and Ms..."

"Sink." Sadie replied. The receptionist nodded then smiled.

"Are the things I asked for okay?" You asked the receptionist.

"Sorted as you requested." You nodded at the receptionist gratefully.

You walked to the elevator and got in. Once you got into the elevator you pressed the top floor button. Sadie searched your face curiously. The elevator door opened after the bell and you were greeted by a sight. From the top of the hotel you could see the whole city.

"I don't really know how the crowds affect you, so I thought I created a calm environment. So it's a moonlit dinner." You said and walked over to the table.

The table was laid out neatly, a candle was lit in the middle and tge roof was decorated with lights. There was a bouquet of flowers on the table which you took in your hand when you came to the table.

"And this is for you." You said and handed the flowers to Sadie. She smiled and took the bouquet from you and smelled the flowers.

"Thank you." She said. "How did you organize this in one day?" She asked curiously.

"I have contacts." You said with a grin.

After you sat down, the elevator door opened and a waiter stepped out with two plates in his hand. He placed the plates in front of you and walked back to the elevator so it was just the two of you again.

"I hope you like pasta."

"My favorite." Sadie replied with a smile.

—————

When you were done Sadie put her arm around you and you walked down the hotel corridor. You got in the car and started driving.

"I want to take you somewhere else."

"I'll figure it out. You won't tell me where, I'll know when we get there." Sadie said sarcastically.

"Exactly." You laughed.

After a few minutes you parked the car at a nearby park. Sadie put her arm around you again and you walked like that. Soon after you sat down on a bench by the lake. You turned your head to the side to see Sadie. Sadie looked at the lake and then looked up at the Moon. The Moon was reflected in her eyes. It was glowing.

'Beautiful.'

Sadie suddenly tilted her head towards you and grinned.

"Did I say that out loud?" You asked confused. Sadie giggled.

"I think it's beautiful too." Sadie said then looked up at the Moon again.

'I didn't mean the Moon.' You thought to yourself.

"Did you have a good time?" You asked.

"Yes. You put yourself out there." She smiled.

"So, there will be a sequel?" You asked curiously.

"That depends."

"On what?"

"On whether you kiss me." Sadie said now turning towards you and sitting closer to you.

She leaned slowly towards you and you leaned towards her. Halfway there your lips met and you pulled each other into a slow but deep kiss.