You sure? || S.S

You and Sadie were cuddled up on the bed. Your hands were clasped together on your stomach and you were playing with Sadie's hair with your other hand. Sadie let go of your hand and stood up on her elbow.

"What's wrong?" You asked her.

Sadie looked back and forth at your eyes and your lips then leaned in and kissed you. You smiled into the kiss and felt Sadie slowly slide her hand under your shirt and then squeeze your hips lightly. You slowly pulled away from her.

"What are you up to?" You asked as Sadie tilted her head.

You furrowed your eyebrows because at first you didn't know what she wanted.

"Oh. Are you sure?"

"Absolutely." She nodded and kissed you again.

You reversed your position so you were now hovering over Sadie. You leaned down and kissed her passionately. You started kissing her neck, trying to find her most sensitive spot. Sadie moaned softly in your ear when you found that spot. You slowly slipped one hand under her shirt and Sadie sat up and took off her shirt.

"Are you sure? Because we can stop anytime if you want, okay." You said with a smile.

"Go on, please." Sadie replied.

"Can I take this off you?" You asked as you played with the strap of her bra.

Sadie nodded and you reached back and unhooked her bra. As the bra fell into her lap Sadie immediately put her arms in front of her.

"No, don't cover yourself." You said as you took her arm and slowly pulled it away from her chest. "You look beautiful."

Sadie smiled then took you by the back of your head and pulled you into another kiss.

You could sense her discomfort. You pulled away from her, grabbed her shirt and handed it to her to put on. Sadie looked at you, puzzled.

"Why did you stop?"

"I sense you're uncomfortable." You said.

Sadie buried her face in her palms.

"I'm so sorry. I thought I was ready but I panicked..." She said softly.

"Hey, it's okay. I told you we could stop anytime. I'm not gonna make you do anything you don't want to do. That's why I asked you several times if you were sure." You smiled while stroking her thigh.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." You shook your head. "It means a lot to me if we just lie in the bed quietly together." You said, and Sadie giggled.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

———

I'm sorry it was short but I'm in a writer's block and that's all I could think of. If you have any ideas, please don't hold back.