Random prompts (part 4)

"What are you eating now?" Sadie asked.

"Pudding." You replied as you lifted the pudding in your hand slightly.

"Why?" She asked with a grin.

"Because you got your period and I have to be on a pussy diet now."

———

"It's not that you kissed me. It's that I have a boyfriend I love and I still feel it was right that you kissed me. As much as I fight it, I just can't stop myself from falling in love with you. I can't stop myself because...because I already in love with you."

"You have a boyfriend?!" You exclaimed.

———

"Are you really not together?" Sadie asked skeptically.

"No." You laughed. "She just likes to be the center of my attention."

"That's true." Cari said laughing. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Whiskey." You said.

"Same." Sadie said.

"Okay, I'll be right back. In the meantime, get acquainted." Cari winked and walked to the bar.

"I can't believe you're not together."

"We're not. We've been best friends since we were kids. It's all platonic with a capital P."

"I still can't believe it." Sadie shook her head.

"What do I have to do to make you believe Cari is not my girlfriend?"

Sadie grinned. "Kiss me."

———

"You like taking care of people because it heals the part of you that needs someone to take care of you. And I want to be that someone." Sadie said softly.

"You already are." You said smiling.