Shower || S.S

"Baby, guess who came home." Sadie whispered in a sing-song voice as she crouched down next to the couch and poked your face.

You groaned as you pushed her hand away from your face. "Sadie, let me sleep." You murmured. "Wait!" You opened your eyes in realization.

You sat up and looked at Sadie with a happy and excited smile. Needless to say, you were not sleepy at all now.

"Hi ba-" Sadie greeted but you cut her off when you threw yourself forward into her arms and hugged her tightly.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming home early? I was only expecting you tomorrow." You said into the crook of her neck.

"I wanted to surprise you." She replied after she pulled away. "And I've been trying to wake you for 10 minutes." Sadie laughed as she tucked a few hairs behind your ear.

You rolled your eyes playfully then grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her into a long-awaited deep and loving kiss. Sadie happily returned the kiss. The kiss deepened. You pushed Sadie back on the couch and hovered over her. You started kissing her neck where you left a few hickeys. Sadie moaned softly in your ear.

"Y/n." She whispered as you pulled away from her neck and looked into her eyes. "I need a shower."

"Can't it wait 20 minutes? You have to shower afterwards anyway." You grinned.

"I'm sweaty." She said as she rested her hands on your shoulders.

"Then you'll be even sweatier now." You replied and seeing the look on Sadie's face you leaned down and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Go take a shower, I'll wait for you." You smiled.

"Then you'll have to get off me for that." She grinned as she wrapped her arms around your waist and pushed you off of her.

"Ouch!" You exclaimed after you fell off, Sadie just giggled.

"Sorry, not sorry." She laughed then got up from the couch and walked upstairs.

You smiled as you watched her figure move away. Even after three years, you still find it hard to believe she's your girlfriend.

After a few moments you got up the floor and walked upstairs. You stopped in front of the bathroom door and heard Sadie open the shower. You knew she didn't lock the door so you quietly opened it and went into the bathroom. She couldn't see you because of the shower curtain and she couldn't hear you because of the splashing water.

You started to take off your clothes and then pulled the shower curtain away and stepped into the shower and put your arms around Sadie's waist from behind and rested your chin on her shoulder.

"What the-" Sadie startled. "You couldn't wait a few minutes, could you?"

"Can you blame me? You haven't been home for months."

"Y/n, I was only gone for 3 days." She laughed.

"For me, a day without you is a month." You replied playfully.

Sadie shook her head as she lean into your arms. She leaned her head back on your shoulder and closed her eyes as she enjoyed your closeness, your touch.

———

After you showered you went to the bedroom to rest. Sadie lay on top of you, her head resting on your chest. You put one arm around her waist and the other hand in her hair. Sadie snuggled as close to you as she could.

"I love you." She said after she lifted her head from your chest.

"Who doesn't? I'm awesome." You said, laughing.

"Don't leave out the egoist." She said rolled her eyes.

"I love you." You said then kissed the top of her head.

"Much better." She murmured into your chest and you could hear the smile in her voice.