Letter || S.S

You move into another apartment with your girlfriend Sadie. You are packing boxes when Sadie catches sight of a letter with her name on it.

"What's this? It has my name on it." Sadie asks as she holds up the letter.

You walk closer to Sadie and take the letter from her. You knew exactly what letter it was.

2 years ago after you met Sadie you wrote her a love letter but never had the courage to give it to her. After you got together you wanted to give it to her but you changed your mind so you put it away in a drawer.

"Oh, I almost forgot." You said and sat down on the bed with the letter in your hand. "It's a letter I wrote to you." You continued as Sadie sat down next to you.

Sadie grinned. "You wrote me a love letter?" She asked as she nudged your shoulder a little.

You giggled and looked at Sadie. "No. It's a break-up letter." You said seriously. Sadie looked at you in shock. "I was joking." You laughed.

"It wasn't funny!"

You kept laughing. "But it was a bit. You should have seen your face, too bad I didn't pick it up."

"You're awful!" Sadie laughed. "Are you going to tell me what a letter actually is?" She asked, smiling.

You sighed. "Like you said. It's a love letter. But I never had the courage to give it to you."

"Why not?"

"Because I was afraid you'd laugh at me. No one writes letters anymore, I thought you'd find it embarrassing." You said, looking at the letter in your hand.

"I'd rather find it romantic and cute than embarrassing." She smiled. "I didn't know you could be romantic." She teasing you.

"Hey, I can be romantic."

"Oh really?" She continued to teasing you. You looked at her with narrowed eyes.

"Whatever." You laughed. "Would you like to read it?" You asked curiously.

"No." Sadie shook her head and you looked at her, offended. "I want you to read it to me." She smiled.

You grinned and opened the letter. You started to read it to yourself before Sadie nudged your shoulder.

"Hey, don't read it to yourself."

"Relax, I'm just reading through it, maybe I wrote something stupid or something that doesn't make sense."

"That wouldn't surprise me." Sadie said jokingly as you looked at her with a piercing stare and sighed.

"Okay, I'll start. Ready?"

"I was born ready."

Dear Sadie!

24 June 2021 - it was the best day of my life. To this day it is a celebration for me, OUR celebration. When you held my hand 2 years ago, when you kissed me for the first time, when you hugged me and touched my heart and whispered in my ear, "I love you." I thought I was melting. Sparks were flying between our hearts and love was burning inside us. I felt that we had a future together. The door of a beautiful world opened for me, I entered this wonderful world and my life became a fairy tale. I'm glad you found me, I feel like I was always waiting for you. What I'm feeling now I've never felt before. I've never been as happy as I am with you. You are the meaning of life for me, You are the meaning of my life! I belong to You, my heart is Yours and I promise it will never belong to anyone else. With a heart full of love, I guard Your heart with eternal happiness and love. I will cherish it forever and love it as long as I live. What I feel for you I will always feel, sincerely, with all my heart, with a pure soul and with faithful love forever and ever. I love you very much and if I could, I would tell you so every minute. Meeting you was like listening to a song for a first time and knowing it would be my favorite.

You are the one for me!

Love, Y/n.

When you were done, you put the letter back in the envelope and wiped the tear from your face and looked at Sadie. Sadie started sobbing and fell into your arms, wrapping her arms around your neck and pulling you close. Her tears soaked your shirt but you didn't care. You only cared about the Girl in your arms. After a few minutes Sadie pulled away from you but only long enough to press her lips to yours. She pulled you into a deep, passionate, loving kiss. When you pulled away, she rested her forehead against yours.

"Thank you. Thank you for changing my life that day. Thank you for being with me. I never want to lose you because you're the one for me too! I love you Y/n. With all my heart and that will never change, I promise!" Sadie said and then pulled you into another passionate kiss.

You thought of nothing but the Girl you were madly in love with.