Song || S.S

Today you'll have a short interview with Jimmy Fallon where you'll be performing your new song which will be released on all music platforms tomorrow.

Abandoned
And I can't take it
I can't take it anymore
I can't do it without her

I'm freezing
I'm gonna smoke this
I'm gonna smoke this too

I just stand and wait
Living and feeling
I don't want to

Just standing there waiting
You're enjoying that I can't, I can't

I hear you're not over me yet
The problem is, you know I was thinking about you too
When I had a little drink yesterday
But now it's gone no worries
I thought about no writing a hundred songs about you like I did about someone else last time
I know I left the taste of my kisses baby lying on your lips
Pass it on, pass it on freely
I have also passed it on to someone
It's don't bother me, you continue to live free
I no longer expect an empty answer

But tomorrow it won't hurt me so much
Every day will be easier without you
And I'll be home too

After you performed the song the audience cheered. You sat down on the couch next to Jimmy.

"Y/n, that was an amazing song. I can't wait to listen to it in my car on the way to work." Jimmy congratulated with a smile.

"Thanks, it means a lot, it really does." You smiled.

"Okay. Let's talk a bit about the song then." He began. "The first and most important question I think everyone is interested in is who is this song about? Because I guess it's a post-breakup song."

You giggled. "Yes, that's right. But I reassure everyone that the song is not about Sadie." You said and the audience cheered. "It's about an old relationship of mine, but I'm not going to tell you who it's about."

"Come on Y/n, we're friends and friends tell each other everything."

"No, I won't tell you." You shook your head.

"Okay, we'll get back to that when it's just you and me." Jimmy said and you started laughing. "So, when was this song written and how long did it take you to write it?" He asked.

"I wrote this song a couple of years ago but I never thought of it as a song I would ever release."

"Why not?"

"Because I didn't want people to know about my pain. I've never been the kind of person to show my whole life to the world, and I thought if I put this song out there, then everyone would ask me, 'Who broke your heart?' I wanted to get over it on my own."

"Understandable."

"But my manager kept telling me that I had to get this song out in the open because it was a really good song. I kept telling him I'd think about it."

"And why did you finally decide to go public with it?"

"Because I thought that with this song I could help people who are also trying to get over a breakup." You smiled.

"What did Sadie say about the song?"

"She hasn't heard it yet." You laughed. "But I suspect by the time I get home she'll be asking about the song."

Jimmy laughed. "How can she not have heard?"

"I never showed her that song."

"And you think she'll like it?"

"Yes. She likes all my songs." You smiled.

"That's understandable, you write great songs."

"Thank you."

"Okay. Now we just have to ask, how long did it take you to write this song?"

"Honestly about 15 minutes. I had a lot of thoughts all of a sudden and I just wrote it out. And that's what it became."

"Y/n Y/l/n, everybody! Don't forget tomorrow 5pm new Y/n Y/l/n song on all music platforms. Come back whenever. You know we love you."