'Will you be my girlfriend?' || S.S

"You know Y/n I've never seen you like this. Sadie brings out something different in you. She's not like everyone else." Ruby said.

"I feel the same way. I can open up to her more than I ever could to anyone. I know I can tell her anything because she doesn't judge me. She's not like everyone else."

"Aww. You're in love!" Ruby said as she nudged your shoulder.

You didn't answer her, you just smiled.

"But if she breaks your heart-"

"I know, I know. You'll kill her." You laughed.

Ruby nodded in agreement and then laughed too.

————

You sit in the living room with the girls. Everyone has their own thing to do. Ruby and Chloe have started a live stream on Instagram, Maddie is watching TV and you're reading a book. In a few minutes, the doorbell rings, you knew who it was.

"Come in." You shout.

A few moments later, Sadie appeared in the living room.

"Hi girls." Sadie said hello.

Everyone but you greeted her, you just smiled at her. Sadie walked over to you and took the book from you and sat down on your lap.

"Hi." She said softly as she gave you a kiss on the cheek.

You automatically put two hands on her waist and pulled her closer to you. Sadie looked at the book you were reading.

"Pride and Prejudice. I love that book but I didn't think you'd ever read it."

"Why?"

"Because you don't seem like someone who likes romance novels." She said and then handed the book back to you.

"What kind of books do you think I like?"

"Mostly nothing." Sadie laughed.

"Thanks." You said offended. "I'm not that uneducated." You added quietly.

"I didn't say you were uneducated."

"Whatever."

————

"It's okay that I have people's attention when I'm working. But I don't like people prying into my private life."

"So if I took you out in public, you wouldn't go for it?"

"Are you asking me out on a date, Y/n?"

"Depends. Are you saying yes?"

She leaned in close and kissed you and whispered into your lips. "Yes."

"Okay, after something like that, I can't believe you're not together." Chloe said.

"We're not together." You looked at Sadie who looked a little hurt. "I mean, not yet." You added as Sadie smiled slightly.

"Then what are you waiting for? Ask her if she's going to be your girlfriend." Maddie puzzled.

"We're will talk about it, but thanks for the suggestion." You said and Sadie laughed.

"Why should I have to ask anyway?"

"Because you're the oldest." Chloe snapped.

"How do you know?"

"First of all, I've known you since you were born. Second, I looked it up. Sadie's only 21 and you're 23."

"Okay, this has nothing to do with age."

"Let's bet!" Maddie exclaimed.

"On what?"

"You don't. And neither do you Sadie. Just the three of us. Let's guess how long it'll take for them to be together." Maddie turned to the others.

"One day." Chloe said.

"2 days." Said Ruby.

"I think 1 week." Said Maddie.

"Don't you think you shouldn't discuss this in front of us?"

"Yeah, you're right. Get out of the living room. We'll talk about that again." Chloe waved her hand.

Sadie laughed then got up from your lap.

"Come on." She held out her hand.

You went up to your room. You sat down on the bed, your back against the wall. Sadie sat on your lap. You blushed. Sadie giggled.

"Why are you so shy? According to Ruby, in your previous relationships you were always the dominant one." She smiled and then took your hand. You looked at her in surprise.

"I don't know. But around you I have to remind myself to breathe. I feel both up and down at the same time." You replied. "Ruby was right, you're different." You added softly.

Sadie smiled then leaned in and kissed you passionately. After a while you reversed your position so now you were on top. Sadie bit your bottom lip and you moaned. Sadie reversed your position so she was on top again. You pulled away just as air was becoming a problem. You sat up and put your arms around Sadie, tilting your head against her chest. Sadie put her arms around your neck and gave you a kiss on the top of your head.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" You asked at the same time.

"What?" You asked again at the same time.

You started laughing. When you calmed down, you looked into each other's eyes.

"Then it's settled." You said, smiling.

"It's settled." Sadie smiled and kissed you again.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" You asked.

"Resting. Tomorrow I finally have a day where I don't have to do interviews or go to photo shoots or anything, so I'm taking advantage of it. Why?"

"I was thinking that you could sleep here tonight."

Sadie grinned. "On one condition."

"What's that?" You asked shyly.

"Would you rub my back?"

"Sure." You said, smiling.

————

After you taking a shower Sadie went into the bathroom. You lay on your bed and waited for Sadie to come back. After a few minutes, the door opened. You put your phone on the nightstand.

"Shirt off." You said, then pointed to the bed.

Sadie grabbed the hem of her shirt and looked at you.

"Oh, sorry." You said and turned your head. "Not that I haven't seen before." You said with a chuckle. You didn't see Sadie's reaction but she must have rolled her eyes.

When you felt her lie down on the bed you grabbed the lotion and sat on Sadie's bottom. You put your initials on her back with the lotion and then grabbed your phone and took a picture of her back. You put your phone in front of her and showed her the picture.

"Did you just tag me?" She asked, laughing.

"Just for a picture."

As you started spreading the cream on her back Sadie hissed from the cold. You just grinned. You started massaging her back, shoulders and neck. Sadie humming contentedly.

"Feel good?"

"Mmhh." Sadie hummed in response.

When you finished massaging her you leaned forward and kissed Sadie's shoulder.

"That'll be $100." You whispered in her ear, kissed her ear and then lay down next to her and laughed.

"You're a bit expensive, aren't you?"