Zoo || S.S

"Sadie! Y/n! We're home!" Jacey shouted as she walked through the front door with her mum and Mitchell.

"Y/n!" Shouted Jacey then ran towards you and jumped into your arms.

"Hi Jacey. I missed you." You said and kissed her head.

"I missed you too."

"She never says hello to me like that, I'm her sister." Sadie said to Mitchell, pouting.

"That's because she loves me more." You said jokingly to Sadie.

You put Jacey down on the floor and she walked over to Sadie and hugged her tight. You hugged Lori and Mitchell.

"Okay. Can we go now?" Jacey asked excitedly.

"Let's go." Lori said with a smile.

When you, Sadie and Mitchell got to the car, they turned to each other.

"Who's in the passenger seat?" You asked.

"Rock, paper, scissors." Mitchell said.

In the first round, Sadie and you showed paper while Mitchell rock.

"I don't believe this." Mitchell pouted as you and Sadie laughed.

You won the second round.

"Ma'am." You smiled and opened the backseat door for Sadie. Sadie rolled her eyes and sat in.

After you got in the car Lori started the car and you drove off towards the zoo.

"So, I'm paying today." Lori said.

"No way. It was my idea, I'm paying." You disagreed.

"Half, then."

"No." You shook your head, laughing.

"I won't let you pay for everything."

"I won't let you pay half of it. The zoo was my idea, so I'll pay." You said.

"But-"

"Mom, you know you can't go against Y/n." Sadie and Mitchell said at the same time.

"I was hoping I could win."

"No chance." You said and then everyone laughed.

Sadie leaned forward and took your hand and pulled it back so your hand was on her thigh. She hated that you weren't sitting next to her and she couldn't hold your hand properly.

"Do you think there will be an elephant?" Jacey asked excitedly.

"Sure." Said Mitchell.

———

Once you arrive at the zoo, you get out of the car and walk towards the ticket office. Sadie's fingers immediately found yours, you walked hand in hand. When you got to the ticket office you paid for your tickets and were given a map of the zoo. First you went to the petting zoo where Jacey went straight in while dragging Mitchell along. You, Sadie and Lori watched with smiles on your faces. You turned on your camera and took some pictures of them.

Sadie put her arm around your waist from behind. After you took Jacey's picture, you showed Sadie the picture.

"That's a really good picture." Sadie said with a smile.

"When she gets older she'll be as beautiful as you." You said smiling as you turned around in Sadie's arms and hugged her. Sadie put her head in your chest.

"Stop it, you're making me blush." Sadie said into your chest as you laughed.

You pushed Sadie away from you a little, then took her chin in your hand and lifted her up to look her in the eye.

"I can't believe I still have this effect on you after two and a half years." You said.

"It seems like a lot more than two and a half years."

"Right? Sometimes I feel like we've been married for 20 years." You laughed.

"Jesus, let's not talk about that. It's awful to think of being with you for 20 years." Sadie said as she tried to hold back her laughter. You looked at her with open mouth and widened eyes.

"Don't look at me like that, I'm serious." Said Sadie, but she couldn't take it any longer, so she laughed.

"Okay, I guess I'll have to find a new girlfriend because the old one's broken." You said laughing. "Or a boyfriend...hm...I'll think about it." You added.

"You're unbelievable." Sadie said with a smile and walked past you but before she could walk any further you hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek.

"You know I don't need anyone else but you, right?" You whispered in her ear.

"Oh yeah?" Sadie asked as she turned and put her arms around your neck.

You nodded in response as Sadie pulled you close and kissed you.

"You're lucky, because you're never find better than me." She said with a laugh as she pulled away and walked over to Jacey.

———

"Y/n, look! There are the elephants." Jacey shouted as she grabbed your hand and pulled you with her.

When you got to the elephants you grabbed Jacey and sat her on your neck.

"Look, there's a little elephant over there. It's very cute." Jacey said.

"Yeah, it's really cute." You agree.

———

"Mitchell I didn't know that monkeys were free to roam in and out of their cages. Or are you just outside the cage by accident?" You asked laughing as everyone else laughed except Mitchell.

"You're not funny." Mitchell said, offended.

"Oh come on, you know I'm just messing with you." You said as you put your arm around Mitchell's shoulders.

"But why me? Why not with Sadie?" He asked, laughing.

"Oh don't worry, I get plenty of that." Sadie said.

"Well that's hard to believe."

"She specifically said she were looking for another girlfriend or boyfriend."

"What? Are you breaking up?" Jacey asked with tears in her eyes.

"Oh Jacey, no. We're not breaking up. I was just kidding." You said as you knelt down in front of Jacey and wiped away her tears and hugged her tightly.

"Can I whisper something?" You asked, whispering in her ear.

Jacey sniffled and nodded.

"I would be the biggest idiot in the world if I broke up with her. I love her more than anything and I'll never break up with her."

"Promise?" She asked, sniffling.

"Promise." You said with a smile as you held up your pinky and Jacey hooked it with hers.