Song || S.S (part 2)

"Sadie, I'm home!" You yelled out when you get home.

"Hi baby." Sadie greeted you after she came up to you, put her arms around your neck and kissed you. "How was the interview?"

"Tiring. Jimmy can be violent when he wants to know something." You said and Sadie laughed.

"About your new song?" She asked as she tilted her head to the side.

"Yeah... did you listen?"

"No." She shook his head. "I just saw that you're releasing a new song tomorrow. You didn't tell me." She pursed his lips sadly.

"Because I had no plans to ever released it." You defended yourself.

"But you always show me your new song first."

"I know, I'm sorry." You said before you kissed her cheeck. "Would you like to hear it?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to right now." She smiled.

"I repeat, why?"

"Because I want cuddle and kisses now." She said and then gave you a short kiss. "I missed you." Then she gave you another kiss.

You turned your hand over to check on your watch what time it was. "Baby, I only left the house for three hours." You laughed.

"Three hours?" She asked when her eyes widened.

"Yes." You nodded.

Sadie whined. "It felt like three years to me."

You laughed and hugged her tightly.

"Okay. How about if I show you the song first, you tell me what you think of it and then I give you as many hugs and kisses as you want. How does that sound?"

"As much as I want?" She ask with a grin.

"As much as you want."

"Mmm. Interesting offer." She mused. "Okay, I'm in." She said and took your hand and pulled you into the living room.

You sat down on the couch next to each other and took out your phone and started the song. When the song was over, you turned to Sadie.

"So, what do you think?" You asked, but noticed that her eyes were watery. "Baby, why are you crying?" You asked as you drew little circles on her back.

"I'm not crying." She sniffled. "I just got an eyelash in my eye." She added and then wiped the tears from her face. "Oh my God, I wasn't prepared for this."

"Come here." You said and then spread your arms wide for her to snuggle up to you.

"You didn't say it was gonna be a break-up song." She sniffled.

"I'm sorry."

She shook her head then looked at you. "No, it's my fault for crying, I'm too sensitive." She said laughing.

"So... do you like it?" You asked.

"Yeah, I like it just...oh god I had no idea you felt like that after her. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. I'm over her." You said while putting a strand of hair behind her ear. "She was an asshole anyway." You said laughing as Sadie laughed too.

"I'm not saying it's going to be my favorite song by you but it's definitely in my top 5." Sadie smiled.

"That would be funny if I only had 5 songs released." You laughed to yourself.

"Can I listen again?" She asked, pointing to your phone.

"Sure." You said and then played the song again.

"Do you have a favourite part?" You asked curiously.

"I like all the lyrics. It has something to say." She smiled.

"Okay, I know you like my songs, but I can't believe you like all the lyrics to this one."

"Okay." She laughed. "You got me. There's actually one line in there that I don't like."

"Which one?" You asked curiously.

I know I left the taste of my kisses baby lying on your lips.

"And why is that?"

"Do I really have to explain that?" She asked.

"Yes." You laughed.

Sadie sighed. "Because this is the part where I think about you kissed someone else before me." She said pouting.

You leaned close to Sadie, your lips inches apart.

"Well, if it's any consolation then...I never want to kiss anyone except you." You said and then you kissed her.