Future || S.S

Sadie has been in Croatia for 2 months now filming O'dessa. You and her best friend Rose decided to surprise Sadie and go to Croatia to her.

"Are you looking forward to meeting her?" Rose asked after you got into the taxi that took you to the hotel.

"You can't imagine how much." You said excitedly. "She's been here for 2 months now, I'm sick of hugging her pillow." You said playfully and Rose laughed.

When you got to the hotel you went to Sadie's hotel room. The plan was for Rose to see Sadie first, then you. Rose knocked on the door and a few seconds later the door opened.

"Rose." Shouted Sadie after she jumped into Rose's neck.

"Okay, don't choke me though." Rose joked as she hugged Sadie.

"What are you doing here?" Sadie asked.

"I can't surprise my best friend who I haven't seen in months?"

"Don't be a jerk." Giggled Sadie as she lightly tapped Rose on the shoulder.

"I have a surprise." Rose grinned.

"What surprise?" Sadie asked with furrowed brows.

Up until this moment you've been standing behind the wall so Sadie wouldn't notice you. Then you stepped out from behind the wall and headed towards Sadie.

"I think it's me." You said as you opened your arms to hug Sadie.

Without a second Sadie ran up to you and jumped into your neck, wrapping her legs around your waist. You grabbed her by the thigh and held her like this. Sadie put her head in the crook of your neck and you felt her shoulder shake. You pushed her away a little from you and saw her crying.

"Oh, baby." You said softly then put Sadie down on the floor and pulled her into a tight hug.

"I can't believe you're here." She sniffled.

Her tears soaked your shirt but you didn't care.

"Are you kidding? You think if I have the chance to finally see you I won't take it?" You asked teasingly.

Sadie shook her head, laughing. "You're so stupid Y/n Y/l/n."

You rolled your eyes playfully. "Now can I have a 2 month no see and miss you kiss?"

Sadie giggled then grabbed the back of your head and pulled you into a long kiss.

"Did it fit?" She asked with a grin after pulling away.

"Not quite." You shrugged and then wanted to pull her back in for another kiss but Rose cleared her throat which made you stop.

"I'm here too in case you forgot." Rose said sarcastically.

———

You and Sadie were sitting on the beach watching the sunset. Sadie put her head on your shoulder and took your hand.

"I hope one day we will be here with our kids." She said as she snuggled closer to you.

You kissed the top of her head. "We will."

*a few years later*

You and Sadie sat on the beach and watched your kids swim at the edge of the beach.

"Remember what you said a few years ago when we were here?" You asked.

"That I hope one day we will be here with our kids." She said smiling at you.

You smiled too. "Yeah." You nodded then turned your gaze back to your kids. "And we did."

"We did." Sadie agreed.

A few moments later, your kids were running excitedly towards you.

"Mums!" They shouted at the same time.

"What?" You asked when they sat down on the blanket next to you.

"Look at the pretty pebbles we found." Said Chloe happily as she put the pebbles down on the blanket.

"They're almost identical. We could make them into bracelets together." Said Aiden.

"That's a great idea sweetie." Sadie said as she stroked Aiden's arm.

———

You and Sadie were in bed. Sadie sat on your lap and held your hands that were on your stomach. Sadie looked at you and grinned and then took your hands and put them around her waist. She put one hand on your face and the other on your chest. She leaned in close and kissed you. You smiled and returned the kiss, which deepened after a few seconds. Sadie placed her kisses on your neck and you moaned in satisfaction. Sadie's hands were under your shirt as she caressed your hips.

"Sadie." You said to her.

"Mhm?"

"The kids."

"What about them?" She asked as she continued to kiss your neck.

"They're standing in the doorway." You whispered.

Sadie quickly pulled away from you and looked towards the door where your children were standing.

"Kids, what are you doing here?" Sadie asked, a little embarrassed.

"We can't sleep. Can we sleep with you?" Chloe asked.

Sadie looked at you, you nodded and Sadie turned back towards the door.

"Sure, come on." She smiled and lay down next to you.

The children hurried to the bed and both got into the bed between you and Sadie. Once they were comfortably settled on the bed, Sadie and you put your arms around them.

"Will you be able to sleep now?" Sadie asked.

"No." Said Aiden.

"Why not?" You asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We need good night kisses." Chloe said.

You and Sadie looked at each other and started to laugh slightly.

"Well, if only that would help." You said with a sigh and then leaned over to Aiden and gave him a few kisses that made him giggle.

Sadie did the same thing to Chloe. You all laughed and when you stopped laughing the kids snuggled up close to you.

Chloe snuggled up to Sadie and Aiden snuggled up to you.

"Good night guys. I love you." Sadie said.

"Good night." Said the kids at the same time.

"I love you my loves." You said softly.

"We love you too Mums."

———

You wake up to someone gently shaking your shoulder. You slowly open your eyes and see Sadie standing by the bed.

"Finally, I thought you'd never woke up." She whispers.

"Why, what's wrong?" You asked, yawning.

"Nothing's wrong, it's just that the kids are finally asleep and I thought we could finish what they were interrupting." She continued to whisper as you grinned.

"No need to say it twice."