Necklace || S.S

"Right or left?" You asked Sadie as you entered her room.

You put your hands behind your back. Sadie was sitting on her bed and looked at you with her raised eyebrows.

"Left?" She asked, puzzled.

You sat down on the bed next to her.

"Okay, let's try again...right or left?"

Sadie giggled. "Right." She smiled.

You handed her a small box. Sadie looked at you skeptically.

"What's this?" She asked.

"Open it and you'll see." You grinned.

Sadie opened the box containing a necklace. Sadie smiled and took the necklace out of the box to look at it.

"It has my initials on it. I figured if we're going to be far apart, you wouldn't feel so far apart from me." You said with a smile. "You like it?"

Sadie didn't answer just handed you the necklace, turned her back to you and lifted her hair so you could put the necklace on for her. After you fastened the necklace Sadie turned to face you.

"It's beautiful." She said and then leaned over and kissed you. "Thank you." She whispered against your lips.

"You're welcome." You said with a smile after you pulled away from each other.

"But you shouldn't have because now I have to buy you something too." She laughed.

You giggled. "I'll settle for a few kisses."

———

Sadie is now in New York for an interview with Jimmy Fallon.

"So, Sadie, a lot of people want to see your necklace. I think that's an initial." Jimmy said.

"Yes." Nodded Sadie smiling as she took the necklace in her hands.

"Do we know who gave it to you?" Jimmy asked curiously.

"I got it from someone very special to me. Specifically, my girlfriend." Sadie smiled.

"Girlfriend?" Jimmy asked back, surprised.

Sadie giggled. "Yes, girlfriend."

"And can we find out who specifically?"

"Not for now, maybe later. We don't want to put our relationship out there, we just want to be together without all the drama and rumor."

"That's understandable. Well, whoever that girl is, she's very lucky."

"I feel even luckier."

———

"I'm home." Sadie said as soon as she got home.

You got up from the couch and walked over to Sadie and hugged her tightly. Sadie hugged you back.

"Did you miss me that much?" She asked after you pulled away.

"Always...luckier girl." You grinned.

Sadie giggled. "So you've seen the interview."

"Seen it? I already know the whole interview by heart." You said playfully as Sadie rolled her eyes.

"Of course you do...what was I thinking." She laughed then pulled you to her and kissed you.

"I brought you something." She said with a grin after she pulled away.

"A necklace with your initials on it?" You asked playfully.

"Nooo..." She shook her head.

"Then?"

"A necklace with my initials." She laughed and handed you the box.

You took the necklace out of the box and gave it to Sadie to put around your neck. After she put it back on you turned to Sadie and took the necklace in your hand.

"I will never take it off." You smiled.

"I hope so." She laughed. "But my hand would fit around your neck a lot better." She smirked.

You smirked too. "Maybe later, maybe not."

"You're so tease." She pouting.

"Says you, pervert." You winked. "Until then...I wanna cuddle." You whined.

Sadie rolls her eyes then took your hand and leads you to the living room. You sat down on the couch and Sadie snuggled up to you. You put your arm around her shoulders while she put her arm around your waist. She rested her head on your chest and listened to your heartbeat.

You didn't say anything and neither did Sadie. You just sat there quietly and enjoyed each other's company.