Tired || S.S

You're at Sadie's house. You and Sadie are in her bed, you're reading a book. Sadie's had a long day, she's been on set most of the day. Sadie was sighing beside you. You just smiled at her.

"Y/n/n."

"Yes my love?" You asked her as you read the book.

"I don't like this pillow..." Sadie whined.

"Why not?"

"It doesn't have your scent...it smells different to you..." Sadie sighed. "Have you had someone else in bed with you?" She asked as she leaned on her elbows and looked at you.

You giggled. "My love, this is you're bed. It's your own perfume you're smelling, silly girl." You said as you put the book down on the bedside table and smiled at Sadie.

"Oh yeah. Hehe, my bad." She throws the pillow away and crawls on top of you. "You are way comfier than my pillow anyways." She adds as she cuddles even closer to you.

'Fuck, she's so cute when she's tired.' You thought to yourself as you smiled and played with Sadie's hair. You ran your hand down the her back under her shirt. You started stroking her back, you know she loves that and every night when she's with you she asks you to stroke her back because that's the only way she can fall asleep. Sadie humming contentedly into your chest.

"Stop it." She murmured into your chest.

"I thought you loved that." You said as you continued stroking her back.

"I do. But I don't want to sleep yet. So stop it."

You giggled then took your hand out from under her shirt and wrapped it around her waist while kissing the top of her head.

"But you need to sleep. You've been working all day, you're tired." You said softly.

"But I haven't been with you all day." She said and then lifted her head from your chest. "Let's talk a little." She smiled at you tiredly.

"Okay." You smiled. "What do you want to talk about?" You asked.

"Anything. I want to hear your voice." She said and then she pressed a short kiss to your lips.

You smiled and then started to laugh.

"What?" Sadie asked with a grin.

"I just remembered something." You said, laughing. Sadie started laughing too.

When you calmed down Sadie looked you in the eye.

"I love your laugh." She smiled.

"And I love your tits." You said jokingly as Sadie rolled her eyes playfully.

"Do you always have to make jokes and kill the romance?"

"Yes, I do." You laughed.

Sadie pushed you on the shoulder and then lay back down next to you.

"Hey. Lay back." You whined.

"No." Sadie said as she pulled out her phone.

"You're not messing with me." You said and then took the phone from Sadie and you lay on top of her.

"Ahh..." Sadie moaned. "Get off me." She pushed you.

"Am I heavy?"

"Yes." Sadie said jokingly, to which you looked at her in annoyance.

"You can take it." You said, then snuggled up even more.

Sadie laughed then ran her hands through your hair and started stroking your head.

"I love you." Sadie said and then gave you a kiss on the head.

"Mmhh."

"I said I love you." She repeated.

"Uhhum." You hummed against her chest as you laughed.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Me? Never." You said with a grin as you lifted your head from her chest and looked her in the eye.

"Then you say it too."

"Say what?"

"That you love me."

"That you love me." You repeated to Sadie.

Sadie huffed in annoyance. "I hate you!"

"You just said you loved me." You furrowed your eyebrows. "You could make up your mind. Do you love me or not, now choose..." You said jokingly.

"I have mixed feelings." Sadie laughed. "I love you but sometimes I hate you." She added and then gave you a quick kiss.