Courier Girl || S.S

You work as a courier and today you are delivering a package to a special person.

You parked the car and took the package and the folder in your hand. You walked up the porch and rang the bell. A few moments later the front door opened and a red-haired girl stepped out the door. Your eyes widened when you saw Sadie Sink standing in front of you. You froze for a moment, but then you came to your senses.

"Hi."

"Hi. I brought your package." You said with a smile.

"Thank you." She smiled and you handed her the package.

"Sign here please." You said as you handed her the paper.

"Thank you. Have a nice day." You said goodbye but before you could walk down the porch Sadie called after you.

"Wait." She said after you.

"Yes?" You said as you turned back to her.

"Can I take 5 minutes of your time?" She asked shyly.

You looked at your watch. "Sure, 5 minutes is fine."

"Great." She smiled. "Come in." She said and the two of you went into the house.

"Do you want something to drink? It's hot outside."

"A bottle of water would be nice."

Sadie walked over to the fridge and took out a bottle of water and gave it to you.

"Here."

"Thank you." You said and opened the bottle and took a few sips.

"Wait here, I'll be right back."

"Okay."

Sadie walked upstairs with the package in her hand. You walked into the living room and looked at the pictures on the wall. After a few moments you heard footsteps so you turned around. Sadie was walking towards you in a red dress. Your breath caught as you looked at her.

"Wow." You said softly.

Sadie grinned. "So, how does this dress look?" She asked as she turned around.

"It looks...it looks really good." You said as you looked at her again. "This dress accentuates your figure and your eyes. Red is definitely your color."

"So will this dress be good for the movie premiere this weekend?" She asked.

"Definitely." You agreed. "Just put your hair..." You said as you reached for her hair but stopped. "Sorry, can I?" You asked shyly as Sadie nodded.

You grabbed her hair and put it to the left side of her shoulder and stroked it.

"Like this." You said and stepped back. "A little makeup and you'll be perfect." You smiled.

Sadie blushed. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." You smiled and then looked into each other's eyes for a few moments.

"By the way, what's your name?" She asked.

"Oh but I'm a jerk." You slapped your forehead. "I'm Y/n." You said as you held out your hand to her.