Meet her again || S.S

You were on your bed with a guy. He leaned over you and started kissing your neck and you moaned. You turned your head to the side when you caught sight of someone.

Through the window you saw a girl standing in the next window.

"What?" He asked when he pulled away.

"Sadie." You whispered.

"Sadie? Do you really think about a girl when we about to have sex?" He asked irritably.

"Shut up." You said and pushed him off you and walked to the window.

You opened the window. "Am I dreaming or is it really you, red?" You asked with a grin as you leaned against the window frame.

"In the flesh." She replied as she pointed to herself.

"Come over." You smiled.

"You have company." She pointed to the guy sitting on your bed.

You looked back at him. "He was just leaving."

"What?" He asked, freaking out.

"You heard me, leave." You said.

"But-"

"But what? We have sex sometimes but nothing more."

"Whatever." He said and left your room, slam the door behind him.

You turned to Sadie, whose shoulders were shaking with laughter.

"When you're done laughing, come over, red." You winked at her.

After a few minutes, the bell rang. You quickly walk down the stairs and opened the door.

"Hi, red." You greeted Sadie with a smile as you pulled her close for a hug.

"Hi." She murmured into your shoulder as she pulled you closer.

"I thought I'd never see you again." You said as you pulled away.

"Well, you know... the life of a celebrity." She shrugged.

"Why, are you famous?" You asked jokingly.

Sadie gasped and then slapped you on the shoulder. "I bet you only watch shows I'm in." She grinned as you rolled your eyes playfully.

"Is it that obvious?" You asked, smiling.

"Like it's written on your forehead. I only watch shows that have Sadie Sink in them." She laughed.

You watched her with a smile. "You haven't changed."

Sadie smiled then frowned. "Why didn't you call me?" She asked.

"I told you I wouldn't call you." You shrugged and started laughing before Sadie punched you in the shoulder again.

"Ouch. Why are you being so violent?" You asked while rubbing your shoulder.

"You deserved it." She giggled. "So why didn't you call me?" She asked again.

"Why should I have to call you?" You asked while crossing your arms.

"Because..."

"Yes?" You raised an eyebrow.

Sadie laughed. "Okay, I could have called you." She agreed.

"But?"

"But?" She repeated, puzzled.

"There is always a but."

Sadie sighed. "But I wasn't sure you'd talk to me after I moved out of here almost without a word." She lowered her head.

"I was broken at the time, that's a fact, but...but I kind of agreed with your decision because your career was more important than the girl next door who was been in love with you for years." You said as Sadie looked at you with widened eyes.

"Was?" She asked quietly.

"No." You shake your head. "I am." You said as Sadie pulled you close and kissed you.

You kissed her back after only a few seconds when you realized what was happening. You wrapped your arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around your neck. You were lost in her kiss. Your lips were a perfect match. After a few moments you pulled away when air became a problem. You were both breathing heavily. You leaned your forehead against her.

"Hey, open your eyes." You said when you saw Sadie's eyes were still closed.

Sadie shook her head.

"Why not?" You laughed as you cupped her face in your hands.

"Because I'm afraid if I open my eyes I'll find out it's all a dream."

"Trust me, it's not a dream." You said as you stroked her cheek with your thumbs. "Open your eyes."

Sadie slowly opened her eyes.

"Hi." You smiled.

"Hi." Sadie smiled.

"See? Not a dream." You said and then gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"I'm sorry." Sadie whispered as tears streamed down her cheeks.

She wiped her tears away with her thumb. "Sorry for what?"

"That I moved out almost without a word and that I never called you once." She said quietly.

"It's okay. I'm not mad." You smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"What can I do to make it up to you?" She asked, sniffling. "It could be anything."

"Anything?" You asked and she nodded.

"Then be my girlfriend."